●•43•●

Taehyung carried Soeun in his arms to Namjoon's car, and placed her beside of him. Taehyung looked at Soeun with a concerned face, as he began to stroke her face with his palm.

Soeun sobbed as she began to cry. Taehyung buried Soeun's face on his chest, as he slowly patted Soeun's head and hummed. The boys were all around Soeun, they were all crouching but they didn't care.

Soeun was hurt and it was all because of the two psychopaths. All of them looked at Soeun except for Jin because he's driving. They all gave Soeun a hug.

Taehyung took Soeun away from them after they hugged Soeun. Taehyung put Soeun's head in his chest again.

"You're okay." Taehyung assured as he grabbed Soeun's hand, intertwining it with his large ones. Soeun nodded as she still burying her face on Taehyung's chest as she was still sobbing.

Taehyung smiled when he felt Soeun was so close to her. Soeun sniffled a bit, Taehyung can't help but placed Soeun's head a kiss. Taehyung and Soeun were both blushing.

"Soeun." Taehyung called and Soeun hummed. She was trembling slightly when she remembered what Jackson and Minju did to her.

She was shaking as she began to scream, making Taehyung hugged her tight instantly. "They... Jackson.. he.." Soeun sobbed. She felt so dirty.

"You're gonna be alright, okay? I promise. They can't hurt you again, not when I'm with you." Taehyung said hugging Soeun tight, "It's okay now... I'm here.. shhhh... I'm here, please don't cry.." Taehyung begged as he felt something tight in his chest, making him sighed out painfully.

"Wang Jackson and Kang Minju..." Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. "If I ever see them again I will kill them!" Yoongi practically screamed in frustration.

"How dare they touch our princess... this can't happen again, why was nobody with her?" Namjoon glared at every single member, making them gulp silently.

"Are you blaming us now?" Hoseok snapped and Namjoon scoffed.

"You damn right I was blaming you-!" Namjoon screamed.

"S-stop.. it's n-not your fault, s-stop blaming e-each other, it's a-a-all my fault... I'm sorry..." Soeun croaked out as she began to cry again. Taehyung shush her as he glared at his friends.

"It's... it's my fault.. I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry... please... please don't fight..." Soeun said, looking at them. "Soeun, sweetie. Listen to me." Jin said, his tone soft. "Boys, lend me your ears." Jin said in a low voice.

"All of this is not Soeun's fault and it is not you guys fault either, so don't bicker." Jin said. "This is all those two awful people's fault. Okay? You all have nothing to blame." Jin sighed out.

"Soeun? Do you feel a bit better now?" Jin asked and he saw Soeun nodded from her front mirror. Jin looked at Soeun with soft eyes.

"Yeah? Do you think you can tell us what happened?" Jin asked with a small voice, so he won't be scaring Soeun. Soeun rubbed her eyes as she nodded.

"So what happened was... I was in the practice room as I am waiting for Jimin and Taehyung to finish their assignments." Soeun said as she sniffles.

"Because they are dummies, they didn't completed their assignments that the teacher gave them yesterday. The teacher allowed the ones that had completed their assignments to go home."

"But I won't leave without Jimin and Taehyung, and all of you have your own classes too, so I decided to wait for all of you in the practice room."

"I was playing some songs with the speaker Namjoon gave me, then the lights were suddenly turned off. It was... so dark I couldn't see anything..."

"At.. At first I thought that it was you guys and you guys were joking around. But it was getting kind of weird when they didn't responded on what I said."