●•93•● (End)

4 months later...

"Taehyung..." Soeun called as she was trying to make her hair to a wavy curl. Her hair was very long by now, it was already at below her chest. Soeun didn't went to the salon for months since Taehyung liked to play with her hair.

Soeun put her hair iron and went to Taehyung. Seeing his sleeping state, Soeun can't help but smile softly.

"Taehyung, wake up." Soeun shook Taehyung's body and Taehyung groaned.

"Hey... we are having our graduation today, we have to hurry up or else we will miss the ceremony!" Soeun nagged.

"Yes, yes." Taehyung mumbled in his sleep with his deep morning voice, his eyes still closing. Soeun clicked her tongue, looking at Taehyung that was still sleeping so peacefully.

"Hey, wake up already..." Soeun whined a bit, shaking Taehyung's body and Taehyung hummed.

"Hm... I can't wake up without my morning kiss..." Taehyung whispered as he lifted his face from the pillows. Soeun smiled at Taehyung's puffy face.

"Where is my morning kiss?" Taehyung grumbled, his eyes not opening a bit. "I want one..." He mumbled again, puckering his lips.

"You're not getting one, now go and get ready!" Soeun chuckled when Taehyung finally opened his eyes and gazed at Soeun.

Taehyung looked at Soeun and he automatically smiled.

Soeun returned the smile, "What?" She said softly. Taehyung shook his head, "You're just so beautiful." Taehyung looked at Soeun dreamily.

What Taehyung said made Soeun smiled sheepishly. Feeling shy by the compliment, she looked away as she continued to curl her hair.

"If that's your way of getting a morning kiss, that won't work- HUWAH!" Soeun didn't finished her sentence when Taehyung spun Soeun around.

"That startled me... I'm holding a hair iron, Tae. It's dangerous..." Soeun said, stretching her arms back so the heat won't get to Taehyung.

Taehyung was staring at Soeun once more. Soeun blushed, "...What?" Soeun mumbled. "Hey, stop staring at me..." Soeun let an awkward laugh.

Taehyung giggled happily as he hugged Soeun, placing his head on Soeun's shoulders. Soeun automatically rubbed Taehyung's hair at this.

"You're being clingy today..." Soeun mumbled and Taehyung nodded while still hugging Soeun. Taehyung turned to look at Soeun.

"Do you not like it?" Taehyung smiled and Soeun shook her head. "No, I don't." Soeun laughed. "What?" Taehyung said in a fond voice. "Hm, you're teasing me again today..." Taehyung put his head on Soeun's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Taehyung lifted his head from Soeun's shoulder. "I'm awake." He said, looking at Soeun as if he was expecting something. Taehyung puckered his lips again.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and tilted her head. "Taehyung, I don't want to kiss you, you didn't brush your teeth yet." Soeun held her laugh and shook her head.

"I thought you love everything about me?" Taehyung whined and Soeun giggled.

"I wonder where did you get that information?" Soeun joked and Taehyung pouted his lips a little.

"Go and wash up." Soeun shooed Taehyung away and Taehyung rolled his eyes, stealing a kiss on Soeun's cheek,

Which made Soeun let out a surprised gasp. Taehyung smiled cheekily and ran to the bathroom.

"That dumb tiger..." Soeun blushed and smiled at Taehyung's back figure that was heading to the bathroom. After she fanned her cheeks, she continued doing her hair.