●•10•●

"Why did we went down here and not at the front of the school?" Soeun asked, still a bit scared but they seemed cool. So Soeun brushed away the feeling.

Honestly, it's been a long time since Soeun had someone to talk to. These seven boys that suddenly appeared in her life out of nowhere maybe... will make a change of her life into a massive turn.

Soeun didn't know that it will be a good turn or bad turn honestly.

"Namjoon-hyung didn't want anyone know that he actually ride a expensive car to school." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Soeun jumped her eyebrows.

"Because I don't want girls and boys get close to me for money." Namjoon explained. Soeun nod in understanding. "Ah, keep this as our little secret okay?" Namjoon smirked and winked, placing his index finger on his lips.

Soeun blushed. "O-okay." She walked at the back, following them. Because even if she wanted to run, she will get lost. She didn't know about this place to be honest. She didn't know that there was a shortcut to school.

There were many woods and rocks here making it hard to walk. Soeun even stumbled a couple of times, but the boys didn't. Maybe because they got used to it.

Soeun didn't saw the rock in front of her and she almost fell forwards but thank goodness a strong hand catched her.

"Be careful." Taehyung said in a cold tone. "Why are you so clumsy." He said annoyed.

"S-sorry.." she said as her tears went down to her cheek. She quickly rubbed the tears with the back of her hands but Yoongi saw her.

"Oh my god. Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked worriedly. Jin quickly went to her side. Jin glared at Taehyung. "Why are you so mean." Jin snapped roughly at Taehyung, sending him a death glare.

Yoongi glared at Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung what did you do to her?" Yoongi asked roughly like a protective brother.

"I didn't do anything!" Taehyung defended himself. "I just told her to be careful and I said she's clumsy!" He said again.

"Then why is she crying?" Hoseok butt in, his voice was rough. How dare Taehyung made a girl cry.

"I don't know!" Taehyung said with a shocked face. He was in a big panic mode. He honestly thought he didn't do anything to make Soeun cry.

Soeun rubbed her tears with her sleeves and looked at the boys that were close to arguing. "It's... okay," she convinced them, her voice was a little hoarse.

"Taehyung didn't do anything, it's just.. I cried to the slightest things.." Soeun explained. All the boys look at her. "It's not his fault that I suddenly cry, it's me." Soeun said again.

"I cried to the slightest things because—"

"B-because I am a girl of course!" She laughed nervously. She gulped and Jimin frowned at her. "That sounds a bit sexist..." Soeun blinked, looking at Jimin, "I didn't mean it like— that..."

Jimin nodded as he gave Soeun a thumbs up, "No, it's okay~" Jimin smiled widely. "It's understandable." Jungkook said as he patted Soeun's head. She frowned her eyebrows. "It's cute~"

"I'm older than you Jungkook-ah." Soeun said as she looked at Jungkook that was much taller than her. "Don't do that to people that is older than you."

"Eh, stop lying, do you ever realize how short you are?" Jungkook teased, Soeun looked at him as her eyes started watering again, but she was quick to blinked it off. She huffed and glared at Jungkook. She lightly hit Jungkook's arm.

"I am still older than you." Soeun deadpanned. "I am at the same age as Jimin and Taehyung." She stated. Jungkook just nodded with his bunny smile still stays on his face.

"Holy, she's feisty." Yoongi said. "I like it." He winked and sent her a flying kiss. Soeun looked at Yoongi weirdly.

"Let's just go, hurry." Taehyung looked at his watch. We got 20 minutes before class starts." He said.

"But Taehyung that's a lot of time—" Jimin said but got cut off by Soeun.

"I have to read my notes before the class starts." She said making all of them looking at her.

"Hardworking." Yoongi said smirking. "My style." He winked at Soeun. Soeun looked at Yoongi weirdly again.

"Stop that, hyung." Taehyung said with his deep cold voice. "She doesn't like it."

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked. "Who can resist me? I'm deadly attractive, what if someone sue me for it?" He said again flipping his hair.

What even? Soeun thought as she looked at Yoongi.

"Not us. We won't sue you." Taehyung replied as the boys chuckled, Hoseok was laughing while clapping his hands like a seal.

Soeun wanted to go close with Jin. Even if she was uncomfortable but Jin has this warm friendly aura. Sadly, Jin was already in front with Namjoon, walking together.

With a heavy sigh, she went to walk alone, it's not like she's not used to it. She was walking slowly, carefully so she won't fall, but she tripped on a rock. Soeun let out a small yelp, waiting for the pain to come.

But the pain never came because Taehyung had grabbed the back of her uniform, making she stumbled backwards to Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung pushed Soeun away roughly from him, but his hands was still at Soeun's clothes, grabbing them so she will not fall.

"You are really annoying, can't you be careful." He gritted his teeth and glared at Soeun. Soeun looked down and Taehyung grabbed Soeun's hand, giving her spectacles back.

"You left it in the car earlier." He said with his blank face. Soeun looked at him for a bit.

"T-thank you, Kim Taehyung."

Soeun wore her glasses and began walking but her legs were still wobbly. Soeun heard an annoyed groan.

"Here hold my hand."

________________________

I hope you enjoy this story! Please be patient because good things will come later! ♥ Thank you for reading this story!