●•3•●

Taehyung was walking on the hallway with Jimin. The shorter boy was sending winks to every girl that passed by. Taehyung silently rolled his eyes when he saw some girls are giving him flirty winks too.

"Ah, Taehyung did you saw the girl?" Jimin suddenly asked. "What girl?" Taehyung said emotionlessly. Jimin had too many girls until he couldn't even count them using his fingers.

Well Jimin is a playboy, after all. Another girl after another. One girl will never last more than two months.

"That girl, you know that always got bruises all over, wearing big round spectacles." Jimin said.

"No, I don't care." Taehyung answered. Jimin sighed. Sometimes he forgot that Taehyung doesn't care about anything.

"I know right? Why would you care?" Jimin said again. Taehyung was never talkative. And Jimin kinda got used to it.

"Let's go to the cafeteria and meet the boys, come on." Jimin dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria.

"Oh, Chimchim here!" Jimin's smile widen when he heard hoseok called him by his nickname, waving at him and motioning them to go to their seat with his hands.

The boys talked about random things but Taehyung was never interested. He just shoved his food into his mouth silently.

"Ah Tae, we have rehearsal today again. You're going right?" Namjoon asked, with pleading eyes. As hard it is to believe, Taehyung is a part of a band named Bangtan Boys.

Yes. The school's 'cold guy' was a part of a band. He was not talkative at all but he really enjoy singing and dancing. Taehyung was really passionate on dancing and singing.

The band has 7 members including him. All of them have their own stage name. Namjoon as RM, he is the leader, Seokjin is the oldest. His stage name is Jin. Yoongi, the always sleeping one as Suga because he said he has a gummy smile that was as sweet as sugar.

Hoseok as Jhope since he likes giving hope to people. Jeongguk used Jungkook as his stage name, but almost everyone call him Jungkook, so he didn't bother to correct them.

The pronunciations are almost the same anyways, it's not a big deal.

And for Taehyung? Well he chose V as his stage name because V stands for victory. Taehyung looked at Namjoon for a few seconds.

"Sure hyung, I'll be there." Taehyung said and continued eating the sandwich that Jimin gave him.

After he finished eating he excused himself from the boys.

I should go to sleep for a bit. And with that Taehyung went to the rooftop.

•••

Soeun was at the rooftop, facing the sky as tears were flowing from her eyes. She couldn't stop crying. She was fragile and her emotions wete easy to be hurt. Even though it's just a small matter.

She was angry with herself because she couldn't fight back to defend herself. No, disappointed was the right word for this.

How did it turn out like this? She knows it, it's because of herself.

It's because of her emotions, it was messed up, very messed up. She knew she needed to fix it but she didn't know how.

Soeun sobbed, cried and screamed. It's not like anyone was here anyways. "Why is my life so miserable? Why am I so messed up? Why am I so weak? Why?! Aish, I hate myself for being this way!" She screamed as tears were coming out from her eyes again.

Soeun was shaking. No one was ever there for her, she was lonely. No one was there to give her a shoulder to cry on.

Soeun continued to sob endlessly. Her cheeks were wet. The tears were at her neck. She kneel down and screamed, she wanted to stop crying, but she just can't.

Her tears fell on their own.

What Soeun didn't knew, Taehyung was there, resting. She thought she was alone. Taehyung woke up because she was noisy.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep, what do you think you're doing?" Taehyung sighed out, his eyes were still closed while he talked.

Taehyung wanted to rest his mind and enjoy the breeze on the rooftop, sleeping peacefully without any noise. But instead he heard a girl crying and screaming.

Taehyung eventually woke up from the bench he was laying at and look at the girl with sleepy eyes.

Soeun's visions was blurred because of the tears and her spectacles were fogged and wet.

Soeun took off her glasses and wipe on her sleeves and put them back on. She blinked a few times.

It was Kim Taehyung, the 'cold guy'. Soeun knew she shouldn't mess with him. At this moment, she knew she fucked up.

"I-i'm sorry, I t-thought I was alone.." Soeun apologized as she was about to walked away and Taehyung just looked at her with his usual blank face.

Soeun wiped her tears with her sleeves and looked at Taehyung, Taehyung was still having his blank face. Soeun sniffles and broke her eye contact with Taehyung.

Soeun noticed that Taehyung's eyes are cold.

Taehyung scoffed and start walking away but suddenly the door was slammed open with a loud bang.

"KIM TAEHYUNG." Jimin was there, he was breathing heavily. His eyes were searching for Taehyung. As soon as his eyes met with Taehyung's, he glared at him.

"I knew you were here." Jimin said, wiping his forehead that was coated with a thin layer of sweat with the back of his hand. Taehyung looked at Jimin with no emotions in his eyes.

"Come on if we're late for practice, Namjoon-hyung will nag at us again." Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's tie, making Taehyung rolled his eyes. He removed Jimin's hand from his precious tie.

Jimin gave Taehyung a boring look and when his eyes landed on Soeun's small figure, Jimin blinked. He smirked and bit his plump lips. "Damn who do we have here?" Jimin said looking at Soeun from head to toe.

Soeun shivered as she felt Jimin's gaze on her, it was as if he could see through her and it scared the soul out of her.

Jimin smirked at Soeun's sight. Soeun felt a shiver on her spine. Jimin then titled her head at Taehyung, "Come on, let's go." He said pushing Taehyung in front of him.

Jimin turned on Soeun and winked seductively at her. "See you around." And with that he and Taehyung ran to the door.

___________

Cringes