●•1•●

** if you are a rereader, you might notice slight difference on this book ❤️

** Please, please, my lovely rereaders 😗 Don't spoil the story! Let new readers enjoy the thrill you felt! 🤭 Any spoilers will be deleted! 😚

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING!: *Emotional Child Abuse*

[Flashback]

"I want a divorce." The woman spats to her husband harshly. She was folding her arms and looking at him coldly.

"You want a divorce? Why? Just because I slept with some other slut?" He spat back to her face until he spit a little.

The beautiful woman's eyes went wide on what he was saying. "Some other slut? I am your wife and you are my husband! How could you say that?" She screamed back and she was furious. She couldn't believe her ears.

A smack sound was heard across the room, a hard slap went to her cheek. The woman looked back to the guy that once loved her endlessly with a shocked expression. Tears were coming out from her eyes as she touched her sting cheek.

"You don't scream at me like that!" Her husband barked and the woman looked at him in disbelief as she held her cheek.

The woman huffed, "You know what? I'm leaving you. I'm too tired to be with you anymore." The woman took a shaky breath. "Let's end this." Without another glance, the woman stomped her feet and went to pack her things.

Soeun, their daughter who is still 5 years old was there, standing near a wall, holding her precious teddy bear,

Eyes watering as she was watching the whole thing.

"Go then! You are just a burden!" The man screamed so loud, it made the little flinched.

Soeun closed her eyes and held the teddy bear in her short little arms. Hearing crazy man, the woman grabbed her suitcase and was about to go out from the house without looking back, but her daughter was fast to run and cling to her mother's left leg, preventing her from leaving.

Soeun dropped her precious teddy bear, but stopping her mother was way more important, at least that's what she had learned.

"M-mommy please d-don't go! Don't l-leave me..!" Soeun begged and cried so hard until she hiccuped, her tears were pouring non-stop from her eyes like a waterfall.

Her mother stopped for a bit and her hand was tightening around the handle of her suitcase. She yanked her leg harshly from the little one's trapping arms. Soeun stumbled and fell on her butt, but she was fast enough to crawl and cling on her mother's legs once again.

"Pl-please mommy! I love you.. please don't leave me! I promise I w-won't play outside and make my clothes d-d-dirty again!" She was stuttering so bad. "I promise I won't eat candies anymore!"

Soeun was crying so hard until her throat felt sore, her cheeks were all wet because of her salty tears.

"Please mommy..." Soeun begged once more, hoping this will change her mom's mind of leaving her.

Instead, her mom yanked her leg out of her grasp again and looked at her daughter's crying figure. Soeun blinked, sniffling as she looked at her mom.

"Mommy-" Her hands desperately reached out to her mom again but stopped when her mother started talking.

"Go away, I was never your mother, you were never a daughter to me, I never loved you." She spat harshly to Soeun and gave her a cold look, leaving her alone at the cold floor.

The little one's tears stop, eyes widen at her mother's harsh words.

"No... M-mommy! P-please come back! Please..!" She yelled so loud but the older figure just go without looking back.

•••

Soeun gasped and woke up from her baby blue bed, feeling her body covered with cold sweats. She quickly sat down and hold her head as she felt headache coming. Soeun had to calm her breath, it felt like she was suffocated.

"That dream again?" Soeun whispered to herself as she bit her lip, attempted to stop herself from crying. But sadly, the feelings were just too overwhelming until she can't hold back her tears from falling.

"I hate that dream so much..." she whimpered as she took her brown teddy bear and hugged it tightly in her arms.

"I had the same dream again..." She cried hardly as her face was now red and was covered with salty tears.

It hurts. It hurts for her to have this weak feeling every time.

It took Soeun a few minutes to calm down. She rubbed her face and got up from her bed and get ready for school. She sighed heavily.

How am I gonna live on like this..? She thought by herself. For her, it's a bothersome that she cries that easily.

After washing her face and did her routine, she wore her school uniform, and looked at the mirror.

Soeun looked at her skirt, why are the school skirts so short? She thought.

Sighing as she brushed her skirt with her hands, pulling it down slightly to make it lower but it was no use. Soeun went to the door and she wore her shoes.

She walked to school with earphones plugged in her ears, random songs was playing. Any song would lighten her mood at least a bit before entering classes.

Soeun bit her bottom lip and sighed again. She never liked school. She hated school so much. Who likes them anyways?

Another day of school, another day of hell hole, another day of hearing insults from the people in her school.

Soeun arrived at school and was on the way to her locker. Her heart shattered in pieces as she saw her locker was full of insults and curses such as 'stupid', 'ugly', 'whore', 'bitch' and a lot more.

Soeun sighed once more, trying hard to ignore all the words at her locker and checked her timetable when someone slammed her back against the wall harshly. She hissed at the pain.

Soeun's eyes went wide on the person.

Wang Jackson, the troublemaker of the school. He never had good records in this school.

Jackson was a real bully for Soeun, he always insulted her, hurting her every second. Jackson hated Soeun's guts the most. Jackson liked seeing her crying and hurting, it was entertaining for him.

Soeun gulped down her saliva as she felt her heartbeat quicken in fear. She looked at Jackson that was giving him a nasty smirk.

"Hey loser."

__________________________

FIRST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! ♥ Thank you so much for reading! ♥