●•54•●

It was a lie.

Everything about the fireworks was a lie. There were no fireworks as soon as Soeun and Taehyung arrived there. The two were taking their breaths from running too much.

Taehyung and Soeun were expecting beautiful fireworks going on by the time they went there, but no.

Instead, they met their friends' annoying smirks. Soeun frowned questionably while Taehyung frowned angrily.

"Where are the fireworks?" Taehyung snapped, still frowning as he looked around the sky. Soeun too looked up to the sky hoping to find fireworks but no. There's nothing.

"Ah.. about that, it was a lie..." Yoongi said, scratching his neck awkwardly. "Actually we wanted to bring you to the haunted house." Yoongi said truthfully.

Taehyung gritted his teeth angrily and Soeun grabbed the back of his shirt. When Taehyung looked at Soeun, she smiled softly while shaking her head.

And just like that, Taehyung cooled down.

"We lied to you because if we tell you the truth you won't come.. since you have Soeun with you." Yoongi explained. Taehyung thought for a bit.

What Yoongi said was the absolute true. Taehyung won't go to the haunted house because Soeun was with him. He didn't even thought about going to the haunted house.

Taehyung didn't want to make Soeun feel scared.

The couple frowned as they looked at Hoseok that was clearly trying to calm himself. The poor boy getting pale as the time passes. Yoongi didn't said a word, he was just slowly patting Hoseok's back.

"You guys wanted to go to the haunted house with him looking like this?" Soeun and Taehyung said at the same time.

"Hobi, are you okay?" Soeun asked as she went close to Hoseok, Hoseok nodded, "I don't like stuff like this, but the others like it a lot... don't worry... I went to haunted houses quite often..." Hoseok nodded again and Soeun slowly patted his back.

"Don't worry, we have Jungkook." Namjoon said patting Jungkook shoulder, as Jungkook smiled cutely to Namjoon. "He's good at everything." Namjoon nodded again, ruffling his hair, making Jungkook giggle.

"Let's go, it's eight people per entry!" Jin said excitedly as Taehyung looked at him with eyes sparkling. Taehyung felt excited. Jin smiled and rubbed Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung always liked haunted houses. It is fun, challenging and very entertaining for him. Taehyung looked around as he tried to search the haunted house.

But Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes full of worry. She must be scared. He knows that Soeun didn't like scary things because she has this horror CD that she brought but she never watched it.

As much as Taehyung liked haunted houses, he knew he liked Soeun more. So Taehyung went to Soeun that is near Hoseok, making Soeun looked at Taehyung confusingly.

"Are you okay if we go to the haunted house?" Taehyung asked with a soft tone. Soeun blinked as she nod. "What? Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Soeun responded.

She was so not fine.

But Taehyung really liked haunted house. Soeun saw how Taehyung's eyes sparkling when he heard about the haunted house. Soeun knew that Taehyung likes challenging games since he always play games in his phone that Soeun never played before.

"Are you sure? We don't have to go if you don't want to I'll stay with you—" Taehyung was cut off when Soeun nod again. "I'm sure... I want to go, I really want to go." Soeun looked at Taehyung and Taehyung didn't say a word as he bit his bottom lip.