●•14•●

"You will be tutoring Taehyung from now on."

Mr. Jun's words lingered in Soeun's head.

Shit. That's all Soeun can say. She didn't want to tutor, she didn't want to tutor Kim Taehyung.

No, it's not because she hate him. It's just, Soeun had never tutored someone before.

She needs a solution to get out of this problem. As soon as the bell rings, Soeun flew out the class while grabbing her belongings.

Soeun went to the teachers room and her eyes were searching for Mr. Jun. As soon as her eyes spotted him, she quickly dashed to his desk.

"Mr. Jun." She called.

Mr. Jun stopped marking the papers and looked up when he heard someone called his name. He smiled as soon as he recognised Soeun. "Yes, Soeun?"

Soeun gulped and looked at the teacher again. "Is there any chance I can change my partner, Sir?" She looked at the ground and played her fingers.

Mr. Jun looked at Soeun disappointingly. "No, Soeun. You can't." He replied. Soeun was the perfect partner for Taehyung to get his result higher.

"But sir—"

"No, Lee Soeun. I have decided that you will be tutoring Taehyung this year." Mr. Jun told her. "There is no changing partners." He said sternly as he continued marking his papers.

"But I—"

"You're dismissed." Mr. Jun said arranging the flies.

People keep cutting me off these days...

Soeun bowed politely and went out the teachers room.

She went outside expecting no one, but she spotted Jackson, she tried to ignore his existence, hoping that Jackson won't bother him this time.

But that's never gonna happen.

Jackson smirked darkly as soon as he saw Soeun. He liked bullying her for - no particular reason. He just like seeing her suffer and cry because of him. He jogged to Soeun and smirked.

"Eh, who is this?" He said with a dark tone. "Ah, I remembered, this is the school's most pathetic person." Jackson said looking at Soeun.

Jackson suddenly kicked Soeun's leg, catching her off guard. She yelped and groaned in pain. He chuckled at Soeun.

"This is fun." He said kicking her leg again. Jackson balled his hand into fist, planning to hit Soeun's face. Soeun closed her eyes in fright, braced herself and ready to bear the pain.

But the pain never came.

"Enough is enough." She heard Jin's voice, and she slowly opened her eyes.

Jin's hands were placed at Jackson's shoulder, and suddenly Jackson's face was squeezed in pain.

So Soeun assumed that Jin must be digging Jackson's shoulder with his nails. Taehyung's hand was covering Jackson's fist, forbidding him to touch Soeun's face.

"What are you guys? Why are y'all so nosy with her business?" Jackson screamed. He was firing up, he was having so much fun, but then these seven guys just had to suddenly interrupt him.

"We?" Namjoon trailed. "We are her friends, you jerk." Namjoon said, pushing Jackson's shoulders making his back slammed to the wall.

Yoongi suddenly grabbed Jackson's neck, "If you touch her again, you're dead." Yoongi threatened him.

Due to instinct, Jackson's hand quickly wrapped around Yoongi's hands that was choking his breath. Yoongi glared at Jackson.

Jackson looked back at Yoongi, his hands tapping Yoongi's hand, signalling him to let go.

"Yoongi-hyung, enough." Namjoon said and Yoongi tore his hand off Jackson's neck almost instantly.

Jackson coughed violently and held his throat while trying to catch his breath. He smirked at Bangtan.

"Go away from here, you bastard." Jimin said, sending him a death glare. Jimin kicked his leg, "How does it feel?" He asked. "That is how you hurt Soeun."

Jackson looked at Soeun. "Wow, Soeun. I'm impressed, how can someone like you get to seduce these seven boys?" Soeun looked at her feet. He slurred and smirked again. "You got some talents—"

Taehyung growled in anger and grabbed Jackson's collar. "Didn't you heard what Jin hyung said?" He gritted his teeth. "Enough is fucking enough." He said glaring at Jackson. His eyes looked like he wanted to murder Jackson at the exact moment.

"Get the fuck away from here and don't bother her ever again." Taehyung said with a low voice and Jackson ran as fast as he could.

As soon as Jackson was out of sight, Soeun was crying and Taehyung went in front of her. "You okay?" He asked in a surprisingly soft tone.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." Soeun answered timidly. She was still in shock on what happened seconds ago.

"Don't cry." Taehyung said coldly but his fingers were wiping her tears. But Soeun didn't stop crying after he said that, instead she sobbed even louder.

No one has ever wiped her tears before.

Taehyung quickly hugged Soeun and tapped her back comfortably. Soeun eyes went big but Taehyung's hug was comfortable. So she cried, cried louder and she was squeezing Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything and just hug her until she was calm. He learned that hugs really calm people, especially when they are crying or feeling sad.

After a few minutes, Soeun broke the hug and looked at the all the boys that have the same look on their face. Sympathy.

Soeun didn't like the look on their faces.

She wiped her remaining tears and looked back at the seven boys. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked curiously.

"We were searching for you," Jungkook, the youngest one said flashing his famous bunny smile.

"Why?" Her voice cracking.

"What do you mean why?" Jimin said. "We are gonna walk you home. We are friends, remember?" Jimin smiled.

"Friends..." Soeun trailed and Jimin nodded, "Friends." Soeun nodded.

Taehyung grabbed Soeun's bag and slide it to his shoulders. Soeun tried to take her bag back but Taehyung had forbid her to do so.

"Shall we go, shortie?" Jungkook said and the boys laughed. Soeun just rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Noona." Soeun said, Jungkook tilted his head while looking at Soeun.

"Call me noona, Jungkook." Soeun said again. "We are... friends." As soon as Soeun said that, Jungkook's face glows.