●•90•●

"Taehyung, stop." Soeun squeaked in a small voice between the kiss when Taehyung won't stop kissing her. She blushed and Taehyung let go of her lips, staring into her eyes deeply.

Soeun looked down on her feet, blushing again.

How and why did the studying session in class turned out this way? Soeun said in her mind.

"Why do you keep looking down?" Taehyung said as he put a finger on Soeun's chin, lifting it up so he can see Soeun's beautiful face.

"I... I wasn't.." Soeun said, but she was still looking down, she didn't want to meet Taehyung's eyes, it was too strong. They held too much power.

"But you are doing it right now, Soeun." Taehyung whispered in a low voice in her ear. Soeun closed her eyes, as her heartbeat increases.

This boy... we are still in school!

"Taehyung... we are still in school you know?" Soeun said, pushing his chest. Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's hand, kissing it. "It's okay, everyone knows that we are dating anyways." Taehyung chuckled when Soeun looked down.

Soeun is so perfect in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung put his forehead on Soeun, which he has to lower his head a bit since Soeun was shorter than him.

They are staring at each other's eyes again.

Soeun whined when her boyfriend pulled her by her waist. Taehyung was smirking as he kissed her. Soeun punched Taehyung's chest because she was shocked but Taehyung was unfazed as usual. Taehyung hummed, loving the taste of her lips, soft and addicting.

Soeun's kisses was like a drug, Taehyung can't get enough of it. Her love was like a quicksand, he can't get out from it. Soeun's scent was his addiction.

Soeun was Taehyung's addiction.

"Taehyung, the revision—" Soeun manage to say, looking at her books on the table while trying to push Taehyung away. "Shh. Focus on me." Taehyung whispered, looking into Soeun's eyes longingly and just like that, Soeun's was trapped again.

Taehyung slowly neared his face on Soeun, Taehyung looked at Soeun's lips and kissed her without hesitation again.

Taehyung smiled when he felt Soeun stopped pushing him away this time and slowly give in. Taehyung chuckled in the kiss, making Soeun blush.

Taehyung pulled out from the kiss and looked at Soeun with tender eyes. He rubbed Soeun's cheek with his fingers, his heart soften when Soeun leaned to his touch like a cat.

"Ah, this is dangerous..." Taehyung sighed. "Soeun, you're..." Taehyung sighed again, looking down for a second and then let his eyes meet Soeun's again, "..so cute." Taehyung looked at Soeun and Soeun smiled softly.

Taehyung touched Soeun's hair that was getting pretty long, her bangs was already covering her eyes, so she put it sideways. Taehyung played with her hair.

Taehyung smiled when Soeun looked up at him, blushing. Taehyung kissed her forehead without second thought. Soeun giggled.

Taehyung's forehead kisses are really the best.

Soeun closed her eyes when Taehyung kissed her forehead again, "I-I love it when you give me forehead kisses." Soeun said truthfully. Taehyung chuckled, "I know," Taehyung said, placing his lips on Soeun's forehead, giving it a long kiss.

"But I love kissing your lips the most." Taehyung kissed Soeun again, he tilted his head, making Soeun automatically tilted her head too.

Taehyung answered Soeun's whines with a hum. Soeun felt lightweight with all of these sensations, the energy they both give. It made Soeun's legs weak, she was unable to stand straight.