TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]

**This chapter is about Taehyung's past**

TAEHYUNG's PAST #8 (I put the number 8 for a reason. Don't worry, for you won't be confused, I wrote numbers all in 'Taehyung's past' chapters. If you want to understand clearly, you can read it according to the numbers.)

Taehyung was crying as he held his mother's picture on his chest, hugging it as if his life depended on it. He was mourning and crying so loudly. The feeling he was feeling right now, he couldn't express it with words.

"M-mom..." Taehyung choked out as he looked at his mother's smiling photo, crying more when his mother looked so beautiful inside the picture.

"Mom I'm sorry..." he cried more as he felt something tight on his chest, he felt the pain of loss, loneliness, sadness.

Taehyung cried as he looked at his father that was crying too. Because he wanted some fatherly comfort, he scoot close to his father, wanted to hug him to calm his father and himself down.

Suddenly his father pushed Taehyung so harshly, the poor boy stumbled back and felt hard on his butt. Taehyung continued to sob. The boys quickly went to Taehyung and Taehyung wasted no time hugging Jimin.

"You killed her! You killed your own mother!" Taehyung's father yelled at Taehyung as he began to fist his collar. Taehyung cried louder in response, he was too weak to fight back.

He couldn't fight back his own father.

"F-father..." Taehyung begged and gasped when his dad pushed him harshly again. Jin gasped as he picked Taehyung up, rubbing all his tears from Taehyung's face which was beginning to wet once again.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He knew he had no rights to meddle in Taehyung's family matter, but at that time, he had to.

Yoongi pulled Mr. Kim off the ground and stood up protectively in front of Taehyung. His eyes were anger mixed with sadness.

"Mr Kim! Please wake up to your senses!" Yoongi screamed. "Taehyung didn't kill her! Taehyung wouldn't kill his own mother! She died due an illness, Mr. Kim... and you can't prevent it from happening!"

Yoongi began to cry too, the emotions he's feeling inside was too much. "He didn't kill her! It wasn't his fault! It really wasn't Taehyung's fault!" Yoongi screamed at Mr. Kim face.

Mr. Kim still didn't stop here. He glared at Taehyung with eyes full of hatred. "You shouldn't have born." He said and Taehyung continued to sob.

"If you didn't born... I will still be there for Hyewon and she wouldn't leave me." Mr Kim said again. When Taehyung heard his mom's name, he cried again.

"Why are you blaming Taehyung for this, Mr Kim?" Jimin had enough. Jimin put Taehyung in his arms. "You are the one at fault! You didn't-" Jimin began to scream at Taehyung's father and Yoongi stopped him.

Mr. Kim hiccuped as he began to cry once again. He suddenly hugged Yoongi tight. Yoongi didn't protest, he hugged the older back as he began to tap his back lightly, just to calm himself down.

"He killed her... h-he killed my wife..." Mr. Kim whispered lightly and Yoongi shook his head as he continued to calm the old man down.

Taehyung got up and sniffled, he needed someone else' comfort. He glanced at his father and began to walk off, but his actions were at halt when Namjoon grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, his face were full of dry tears. He was worrying about Taehyung.

"I'm- I'm going to M-Minju..." Taehyung said and Namjoon shot him a concern look.