●•77•●

"No." Taehyung said and all his friends booed him. Taehyung just sighed a little, his eyes was firmly on Soeun. "But why?" Soeun frowned.

"Soeun, darling it's a beer, an alcohol." Taehyung tucked Soeun's hair behind her ear. "I don't think you can handle it." Taehyung shook his head.

"Wha- but I didn't even try it! Won't try won't know!" Soeun said again. Taehyung was unfazed.

"But-" "I want to try it!" Soeun began to bounce in her seat. All of her friends look at her with eyes of fond. Taehyung kept strong, he still shook his head no.

"Why don't you let her try just a bit?" Hoseok suggested.

"What if she gets drunk..?" Taehyung mumbled. "Well, you could take care of me..!" Soeun said again. "What if I did something that you didn't want when you're drunk?" Taehyung said again.

"You won't," Soeun said and hugged Taehyung's arm, putting her head on his shoulder. Taehyung smiled. "Thank you for trusting me, but still no."

"Just a bit? Just a teeny sip?" Soeun asked while burying her face in Taehyung's neck. "Hm? Just a bit?" Soeun said in a small voice as she flashed Taehyung her puppy eyes.

'Ah... so cute.' Taehyung looked at Soeun and he began to blush then he looked away. Taehyung was shaking because Soeun was too cute. This method didn't work, she looked at her friends with her puppy eyes again.

"Fuck, don't look at us like that-" Yoongi looked away and then all of her friends began to look away too. After a few seconds, "ARGH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU CAN HAVE MINE! HERE YOU GO-!" Jimin shouted as he got up and was about to give Soeun his can of alcohol.

"Jimin no, pull yourself together!" Jin yelled as he held Jimin back. "But look at her! Look at that expression! It is so irresistible!" Jimin whined. "Then close your eyes!" Jin roared as he covered Jimin's eyes.

"Yoongi-hyung is sneaking her a can!" Hoseok shouted as he pointed at Yoongi that was grabbing Soeun's hand and he was about to give the can to her. "Here, here you go. Take it. Take everything you want." Soeun's eyes sparkled.

"Noooo!" Jungkook yelled and took Yoongi away. "Come on! Don't you see that she wants it? We have to give it to her, now!" Yoongi said and Jungkook shook his head. "Do you even hear what you're saying? You're not yourself right now, Yoongi-hyung!"

Soeun looked at the ruckus and sighed. Jungkook and Hoseok were holding Yoongi back, Jin and Taehyung were holding Jimin back. Soeun looked around to find Namjoon.

Namjoon was sleeping soundly on her sofa. "You really are used to this, huh Namjoon?" Soeun sighed and she took blankets, covered Namjoon with it.

Soeun saw a yellow can laying on the ground. Gulping, she slowly opened the can and drank it. By that time, Namjoon had woken up.

"Oh, princess you're drinking?" Namjoon let out a smirk. Soeun was still gulping. "Oh..! Way to go! Chug chug chug!" Namjoon cheered.

"Oh no! Soeun!" Taehyung shouted and ran to Soeun. Soeun ran to Namjoon and hid behind his back. "Oh no!" Taehyung said and grabbed Soeun.

"Oh gosh, you managed to sneak a can... how do you feel?" Taehyung asked and held Soeun's cheek. "I.. I don't feel anything..?" Soeun frowned.

"What?" Taehyung tilted his head. "Mm. I feel fine..." Soeun frowned to herself. "This alcohol tasted weird... It tasted like banana milk-?" Soeun said and she looked at the can.

She was not drinking alcohol, she was drinking a banana milk.

"Oh thank goodness!" Taehyung sighed. "Hide the alcohols from her!" Taehyung said as if an emergency occured. All of them nodded and took the alcohol away from Soeun's sight.