●•61•●

Soeun stood still looking at Taehyung, blinking as she gazed at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed as he bit his lips from nervousness.

"Sure." Soeun said, blushing a little. "But I don't have large clothes for you to wear..." Soeun said again and Taehyung shook his head.

"It's alright, I have brought extra clothes in my bag, I prepared earlier—" Taehyung started.

"You prepared earlier?" One of Soeun's eyebrow jumped as she tilted her head. Taehyung blushed madly as he muttered a small 'yes'.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and smiled.

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "D-Don't worry! I w-won't lay a finger o-on you!" Taehyung stammered and covered his face with both of his hands, his cheeks turned into deep red.

"I didn't said anything." Soeun snorted and let out a laugh. Taehyung let out a groan as he felt himself blushing again. "I know you won't, Taehyung. I trust you." Soeun smiled, holding Taehyung's hands that were on his face.

"Hey, why are you covering your face?" Soeun asked softly and moved his hands away from his face. Taehyung smiled, covering his eyes as he let out a soft chuckle.

Once again, Soeun was struck by Taehyung's smile. "Gosh, your smile..." Soeun said, looking at Taehyung with shiny eyes. Taehyung looked at Soeun and squeezed her cheeks.

"Wow, you're cute..." Taehyung simply said, his smile never leave his face.

"Suddenly?" Soeun laughed and Taehyung put his chin on Soeun's head. Taehyung broke the hug slowly and looked at Soeun again.

Taehyung put his hands on Soeun's waist and gazed at her longingly. "What do you mean suddenly? You're always cute and adorable and pretty—"

"Stop it!" Soeun hit Taehyung's chest, laughing madly. Taehyung smiled fondly when Soeun's laughter reached his ears. He chuckled and put his forehead on Soeun's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Taehyung lifted his head from Soeun's shoulder.

"Ah, Soeun, I got a present for you too..." Taehyung said smiling. Soeun looked a little shocked. "My girlfriend got in the first place in her exams with full marks, I'm so proud of you baby." Soeun blushed, hiding her face in Taehyung's neck.

"Here," Taehyung said, giving her a hair tie with a small tiger on it. "I brought it when I was wandering around the department store the other day."

Soeun awed, as she traced the small tiger with his fingers. She said a small thank you. Taehyung smiled. "Think of this as your protector, it will rawr at anyone who tried to hurt you and scare them away. It will go rawr rawr rawr!" Taehyung said as he literally rawred a few times and giggled.

Soeun smiled and laughed, looking at Taehyung fondly. Soeun sighed, grabbing both of Taehyung's cheeks. "You're too cute, you know that?" Soeun said.

Taehyung laughed, "You're making my heart flutter again..." Taehyung looked at Soeun and she smiled widely. Taehyung looked at Soeun's smile. "Don't..." Taehyung sighed. "Don't smile like that..."

Soeun didn't stop smiling. Taehyung let out a sigh again. "Why... Why do you smile like that?" Taehyung asked as he felt himself getting whipped.

Soeun tilted her head while still smiling. "Then should I cry?" Soeun joked and closed her eyes, let out a sob. "Like this?" Soeun said, laughing a little.

"Oh my..." Taehyung looked at Soeun with a blush on his cheeks. "What am I gonna do with you, Soeun?" Taehyung said softly and hugged Soeun.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked when he broke the hug. Soeun nodded. "I love it." Soeun said, grasping the tiger hair tie, looking at it and smile.