32. *Love....Pathetic?*

Start from the beginning

"I was actually enjoying your drunk self." This time it was Liam. I wanted to groan. I slightly remembered dancing weirdly with him. I blushed as he gave me a knowing smile.

"Ofcourse you were. She was practically clinging to you after all." Marcelo joked to which I blushed and they all chuckled. Except Sabrina obviously and Massimo. Marcelo must've noticed that his brother didn't chuckle so he looked at him and said, "Looks like someone didn't enjoy it."

"It's half past 12. I've business to attend early morning so I think we should call it a night." Massimo said as if he was giving a speech. I nearly rolled my eyes. This man was so unpredictable!

Everyone agreed to him as we all stood up from our seats and started to walk out of the V.I.P area.

Massimo's P.O.V

I wanted to laugh as well as smack someone because of how I had been behaving. One moment I was fantasizing about how her wet pussy would feel against my fingers/tongue/d!ck and the next moment I just wanted to not think about her & stay as far as possible. 'What are you doing to me Maya?!'

I didn't know what took over me but I just couldn't stop myself from doing what I did. fanculo! I could still feel her most sensitive skin on my fingers and her essence Merda! I had never tasted something that sweet in my lip! She was delicious and it just made me want to taste her from the direct source.

I knew she was flabbergasted as to how her body was reacting to my touch. To be very honest I was as well. I mean I knew very well about my affect on females but since she was different I was kind of expecting a slap or a punch from her but the way she reacted and surprisingly how she let me touch her, it made it pretty obvious that I wasn't the only one who was getting affected by this whatever that had been happening between the two of us!

A smirk came on my lips as my mind went to how soaked she was even before I had touched her pussy. I hadn't even touched her pussy lips and she was already drenching from pre-cum. It would be a lie to say that it didn't boost my ego. I bit down on my lip as I remembered about how soft & wet her pussy was actually when I touched her cunt. Merda! Her pussy was so wet. I groaned as I could feel myself getting hard by just thinking about her wet pussy.

'I fingered her pussy and made her cum! I can't wait to make her cum with my tongue and then possibly with my d!ck.'

I came out of my dirty thoughts as I noticed that the car had stopped and we had reached the mansion. We all stepped out of the car and made our ways towards the mansion.

"I had sooo much fun tonight." I heard Sabrina saying. Since she had a few drinks she was slurring a little. She came towards me with a seductive smile. "Thanks for inviting me tonight." Even though her presence had started to irritate me lately but since she had been here for a very long time and also she had no one beside Martha & Gabrielle, I couldn't do anything but to just tolerate her presence.

I didn't want to look rude even though rude is my second name but I still gave her a curt node in return as I waited for her to walk out of there but she surprised me as she took me all of a sudden and then pecked my lips. Her intentions were to kiss me but I moved my head aside on time.