GIFT chapter 6

This is my small gift to you because i reach 252 followers. This is also the 2nd part of the story.

*******
Namjoon was still crying as he look at the tomb of his Luna, his love and his mate. He held in his arms, their 2 weeks old baby. That was name Seokjin.

"Hello their love, i miss you everyday. Your smile, your touch and your kisses that you give to me. I still remember when we met. I knew that your my mate at the very first sight. You look so dangerous but so beautiful. It takes many months to calm the sleeping tiger in you. I was so happy when you agree to help me with my rut. For me that was the best sex i had in almost a decay. I was so happy when you got pregnant with our little boy." Namjoon look at the sleeping baby at his arms. He was smiling even his eyes are close. Namjoon smile also. "Don't worry my love, i will protect Seokjin at any cause. I love you. I love you too my little bean" said Namjoon as he kiss seokjin temple. "I want to stay longer love, but Seokjin need to feed. Promise tomorrow we will be here longer. Bye my love. I love you" Namjoon say good bye to Yuna.

When Yuna die, Namjoon move to the city with the other who is been rescue. They build a small pack. They try to move on with there lost.

Namjoon lay seokjin on his crib. A beta came and babysit seokjin.

Namjoon kiss his temple"Jinnie, don't cry. I will come back later. Daddy just need to go to the meeting. Okay" namjoon signal Aisha to come near. So she came near.

"Take care of my Jinnie, Aisha" he said.

"Yes, alpha i will take care of your lovely little boy" she said with a smile.

"Thank you, i will go now"

"Okay sir" Aisha bow to the head alpha.

Then namjoon came out of the room.

*******

"Hello their jinnie, i will take care of you from now on. I'm sorry for what happened to your mother. I promise that i will protect you. I thank your mother if she didn't help us, we might not be here now." She said to the sleeping baby. She smile. She look at the babies wrist. She saw the red string. She been thinking of someone, someone who also has the red string.
But she can't remember it.

(This is the red string looks like but its in seokjin actual skin

(This is the red string looks like but its in seokjin actual skin. Ctto The photo is not mine)

*******

As for San and Chaneoul. They visit Seokjin almost everyday. Then one day. A knock was heard to there mansion. San open the door because they have no maids now. They fired them all. So there only two of them in their house.
But it will change because now. A child was left on their door step.

Chaneoul came downstairs because he had something to say to San.

"San where are you" he shout. Cause he want to find his friend.

"Im here" said the voice. Chaneoul follow the voice that lead to the main door.

"What is that?" Ask chaneoul.

"Chaneoul, this is a child not a thing."

"I know its a child, but why is he here?"

"Because Claire die"

"What? Who is claire?" Ask the dumbfounded chaneoul.

"She is my sister. She was pregnant with a dhamphir"

"What? You didn't told me that you have a sister"

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you, she was disown by my family because she fell in love with a human"

"Its fine, but what are you going to do with that child?"

"Were going to keep him. Chaneoul Say hello to Kim Taehyung"