BLACK HAIR DEMON part 2 episode 3

TAEHYUNG POV

I felt happy just looking at our picture, seokjin really makes me happy. And he's more beautiful in those blond Hair.

There is no one that no one will ruin my happiness. I just want seokjin to be happy with me.

Am I selfish. I think not, cause I just want seokjin to feel love that he deserve. And jungkook has jimin hyung by his side and they are happy now.

"You called me tae" I saw jimin hyung in the front door, he's about to close it.

"Hyung I found seokjin." I said, I can see his glassy eyes the tears is about to fall.

"Don't worry, you will still have jungkook, cause I will have seokjin"

"But tae, seokjin love's him so much and Even jungkook forgets him, he always shout his name when he is asleep."

"Hyung, jungkook loves you okay, don't be so paranoid about this. Just stick to my plan and we all be happy." My hyung nod and I smirk.

*******
JUNGKOOK POV

I always dream about this girl, a beautiful girl, that always with me and were happy.

(I just saw this on Facebook, he's so beautiful)

But someone took him. Every night I would have the same dream, that seem to be real. Who is that girl? And why I keep dreaming about her?. I wake up sweating all over my face. And jimin hyung will also awaken and he will start wiping my sweat. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. And I felt guilty cause his my boyfriend and then I'm dreaming about someone. I wish this dreams will end.

Cause even if I saw the girl in real life, I will not have an interested in her.

"I'm sorry hyung, I woken you up." 

"Its fine, here's your water." I grab the water and drank  it all.  He hug me and caress my back.

"Dont worry it will end soon." He smile at me. What does he means it will end?

"Lets go to the living room." He said and I nod. We intertwined our hands as we walk downstairs and in the living room. We sit on the sofa and we cuddle. I saw hoseok hyung and yoongi hyun. There glaring at us. I know there against our relationship, all of them actually except for tae tae hyung he's really happy that me and jimin is together. I really don't remember much about my past, I just know that I'm a demon, the maknei line of bts are demons.

*******

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up next day energize. Its time to look for work. I take a shower and put all black rip jeans,black longsleeve shirt.

 I take a shower and put all black rip jeans,black longsleeve shirt