KOIBITO NEKO chapter 3

Seokjin, is normal during the morning. But when the clock strike 7pm he will have his cat appearance, he will have a black cat ears, black cat tails.

That's why he can go to school with out a problem. He is thankful that his hyung's is there for him, specially his tae taehyung. He just realized he name his Mr. Cat to taehyung which means all wishes came come true.

Seokjin wish was granted, he has a family that take care of him and love him. Everything is fine but his hatred for his parents grow. He's wants them to pay, for killing him. He will take justice in his own hands. He came out with a plan.

He will use his charm to seduce his father. Because one time, he follow his father when he's a cat.

He has a lover

He has a lover. There went to a date. Then ho to these hotel near. The restaurant.

Seokjin heard moans, scream and slapping outside the room. He gulp because he also have to do that, so he can have his vengeance.

He's still not sure of his plan. But he need, justice. He's parent's should be in rotten in jail, or have a miserable life. And seducing his father is the only thing he know that will works.

AT THE MANSION

SEOKJIN POV

"Hyung's, I think I need to fine a job" I ask them.

"You, don't need to work" said tae tae hyung. He's really against me working.

"But, I you let me study. To have a good work. And I want to help you also into maintaining our home" I said. I hope it will convince them.

"Ahh!, our little jinnie is a grow up. I support you" He smile at me and wrap his arms around to yoongi hyungs right arm.

"Please hyung, let me work" I plead to my other hyungs. I know jimin hyung is always on my side.

I went to tae taehyung.

"Please hyung, let me work." I use all my charm so that they will agree.

"All right, fine you win." I accidentally kiss tae tae hyung cause I'm so happy. I can feel I'm blushing.

"I'm sorry hyung, I was just happy" I said. But honestly I've been in love with him. But his been in love with a girl. I have to burry my feelings to him. He's my first love and probably my last.

"Where are you planning to apply?" Yoongi ask, that bring me out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to apply at seoul" I said.

"What seoul? Thats 3 hours away from here" tae tae hyung almost shout.

"That's why I will get an apartment on seoul and I will just come home at weekends" I said.

"Okay, I will just give you a month to have a job. If you didn't get one after a month you will come home" it made me smile to heard it from yoongi hyung.

"But you need to call us. Before you go to work and after your work." I nod at tae tae hyung rules.

"Don't worry hyung's I can handle my self. I'm going to sleep now. Good night" I hug them then I kiss there cheeks. Then I went to my room.

*******
"Are you sure, about this? I didn't agree to this." said yooongi to taehyung.

"Yes, hyung. Let him have his dream. We have to let him try new things." Said taehyung.

"I agree with tae, hyung jinnie is not a child anymore, he can decide to do in his life"

"But, you know seokjin is not a normal human as before" said yoongi.

"I know hyung. I think he will be careful. Don't you worry hyung" said tae.

"don't blame it for what might happen"said yoongi. Then he left. The other two in the living room.

"Don't worry, tae I believe in seokjin. And nothing is going to happen." Said jimin ad taehyung nod.

Taehyung want seokjin to experience a normal life and he want seokjin to feel free and he also want him to be happy.

The day came for seokjin departure. He put his suitcase on the trunk of taehyungs care. Because taehyung is going to bring seokjin to his new apartment.

"Were is tae taehyung, he's late" seokjin is whining when he didn't see his hyung.

"Maybe he's still picking outfit" said yoongi.

"Sorry for the wait" the three turn around to see the dashing tehyung.

(Imagine tae hides his cat ears on the beret)

"Is it necessary to cover you face?" Ask jimin.

"Yes, it its. I don't want to cause stampede when they see me."

"Don't fool of your self taehyung, you better get going. So you can come back early" said the mad yoongi.

Seokjin just smile. They wave good bye to his jimin and yoongi. Then seokjin sitted at the front sit together with taehyung. The first half of the ride is a quite one. Until taehyung notice that seokjin is cold. He offer seokjin his jacket. And seokjin blush.

Taehyung smile and said. "Your cute when your blushing seokjin, even your ears are red"

Seokjin blush even more.

"You, know I like to see you blush"

"Thank you for your jacket hyung, you look so handsome today" out of the blue seokjin said.

"Because I want to match your beauty seokjin" seokjin heart is going to bursh because of happiness. But he knows that he's hyung was just teasing him.

"Hyung, that's a nice dialog, you better say it to your girlfriend. I think it will make blush like me"

"Huh! Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend"

"But who's the girl that you bring flowers?" Seokjin ask.

"It's my mother, I always when to the cemetery to go to her"

"I'm sorry, I thought you have a lover"

"Nope, I don't have one. But I'm want to have one." Seokjin turn to his hyung side. He pull over.

"Seokjin, I know it's not the time for this. But I will be happy if you said yes" seokjin was puzzled.

"Seokjin, be my boyfriend" said taehyung. Seokjin bite his lips to tell if this is real. And he felt the pain it means its real.

"Yes hyung, I want to be your boyfriend" seokjin said as he hug his hyung.

"Really? Wow, I'm so happy. Let's have a pet name."

"How about, babe"seokjin suggest.

"That's would be great, BABE" taehyung said and he kiss his babe.

*******
Seokjin, has his new found love, but it doesn't change his vengeful heart.