KOIBITO NEKO chapter 5<<

So this is my reediting of this chapter.

*******
Seokjin didn't noticed that his phone was gone and he left it at the office of his pervert father.

He's in his apartment when he notice it. He hold his two cheeks and slap it.

SEOKJIN POV

Oh my god! my hyung will killed me and I need that phone to call them to fetch me here. I don't even know there numbers. I curse to himself.

I need to go back to that horrible place, that he run away. I regret everything. I should've done this thing. I should've stay at our home, where there is peaceful and I felt contented. This is the greatest regret I've ever done in my life. I was stupid to do this. I was just carry by his felling. The frustation and madness they put me thru.

I'm so nervous for tomorrow, so I just make a plan things. I will just pit my resignation and ask them if they found a phone.

*******
Seokjin, cant sleep that night. Hes been twisting and turning at his bed. The scene of his father keep replay on his he's. He though he can face him. He thought he's strong enough. But hes wrong. Hes to weak just like before. He's started to cry, he needs the love and comfort of his babe. He curle like a ball and hope he get some sleep. Because the he needs it for tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

seokjin wake up early, he have to go to office, so that he can't see the ceo or his so called father.

He better make sure that if something happens to him, his hyung will know where to fine him. So he wrote a letter, the address of the office and his father name's. He put it on the nightlight and left the keys under the carpet.

He inhale and exhale slowly, he just hope that everything will be okay. He went to the office with a resignation letter on his hand. He grab some taxi and go to the hell office.

He was early, but he saw Miss ingrid on the information table.

"Good morning Miss Ingri, I'm the one that Mr. Kim hired yesterday"

"Yes, I remember you. You seem to be early today. Mr. Kim will come later at 12 and its only 8"

"That's fine, I'm not really here for him, I'm here to resign and hear is my resignation letter" seokjin handed him the letter.

"But, why?" She curiously ask.

"It's family matters I have to attend to."

"Okay! I understand. But you should handed your resignation letter to Mr. Kim, not me"

"But, can you handed the letter to him, and one more thing. Did you find a phone?" He ask.

"Oh, you lost your phone?"

"Yes,yesterday" because I'm running for my life to that psycho

"You can ask the lost and found. Its just right there in the hallway"

"Thank you" I bow to her and walk my way to the lost and found.

Finally I saw it. I knock to the glass screen, cause theres no people around And then a man appeared. He open the small hole in the counter.

"Good morning, can I help you?"

"Yes,I just wanted to ask did you find a pink phone, somewhere in the cubicle?"

"They didn't find it, cause you left it on my office" said a husky voice. Seokjin turn around, and saw the man that he avoided. Was st the back at him. He has a sinister smile. That gave seokjin chills.