FINDING YOU(curse lover part2)

This is the part 2 of the tale of the curse lovers. I suggest you read the first part.

*******

Seokjin never meet or seen taehyung at the castle after that day, he still in search for his love. And that's also what is taehyungs doing.

The curse were sealed and they have a markings on there body. The engraved markings that will be the be seen by anyone. The markings on there right neck. The wheel of Dharma, means endless voyage for finding the love of your life.

Everyone will knows there curse, the lover who has curse to never seen each other because of there forbidden love

Everyone will knows there curse, the lover who has curse to never seen each other because of there forbidden love. Seokjin decide to run away from the palace, he knows that will tae will also do the same. Seokjin never got married, he's still heart broken. The two die in vain and regrets.

And that's the end of the story. The older one close the book.

"Why are you crying baby?" The older male wipe the tears of the 5 year old boy.

"It was sad, the lover's should be together and hyung why did you put my name in the story?"

"Seokjin, is very common name in korea,may be the author like, that name." The little Seokjin just nod.

*******

Seokjin and taehyung is reborn after almost a hundreds of years, to continue there love. But how can they love if find each other.

Seokjin came from a small family of 4 members, he and his hyung were close, just like seokjin and taehyung before.

they came from a middle class family. He's family is kind hearted just like seokjin, he's parents are always out of town because of work, but they didn't forget to take care of there children. Seokjin love them so much.

After 10 years.

Seokjin grew to be beautiful young man. He's gonna be with 16 in a few days. He has nightmares every night, it started when he was 10, he always woke up crying. He dream about that night. That faithful night, when they been curse by that woman and there father.

You will only hear crying and sobbing in seokjin room, just like the other days. His hyung would come running to comfort him.

"Did you dream it again." Seokjin nod.

"Why I dream it that every night hyung."

"I will buy you a bigger dreamcatcher."

"No hyung dream catcher wont work. Just look at my room."

But me and jungkook found these antic store that sell this some weird stuff

But me and jungkook found these antic store that sell this some weird stuff. I think there is a dream catcher there.

"I made breakfast jinnie, come downstairs when your ready."

"Ok hyung."

*******

Taehyung born in a rich family with 5 members in there family, taehyung has been a cold hearted he doesn't want to be with other people. But taehyung has a talent and thats its drawing. Since he was young he dream about this certain boy and he's been in love with him.

"Taehyung please open the door."his brother knock on the door. Then he open the door.

"Do you need anything hyung?"

"Im going out with jimin, want to come?"

"No hyung, I don't like to go outside."

"But your been there almost 3 days, you never step out into your room."

"Im fine hyung, don't worry about me." He smile. And then he close the door.

Taehyung get a paper and pencil and started to draw. The image of a young man who is always dream of.

Taehyung got all his memories back, when he turn 20 years old. He has his wheel of dharma on his right side of the neck.

The first one he draw is the image of seokjin his love)

( fan art of jinblossom,I just saw these on the net, imagine it a charcoal drawing)

The 2nd.is seokjin is crying and disappearing.)

(Fan art of hobisho,)

Taehyung cry everytime he draw him.

Taeyung always wonder what happened to his seokjin. He pray and wish that they will be together and be happy forever.

The first thing he do when he got his memories back is looking for his love. But he stop cause he know that he will never find him. Because of the curse, he must plan this he need answers.

The curse must be lifted so he can see his love.

He just need a fortune teller or something that can help me.

********

The lover's didn't know that the witch is also reborn and she was just watching the two lover from a far.

*******

So this is the small introduction of what happen to them went the were reborn. Taehyung dream the happy memories with seokjin while seokjin dream the scarynight of there life.

I will put all the members here.

Thank you for reading and please vote.