BLACK HAIR DEMON Second part

This the part 2 to black hair demons. Cause I'm not satisfied at the ending I made.

*******

SEOKJIN POV

100 years gone so fast, my father and appa dies when I was 50 years old but we leave a happy and contented life.

We left the kingdom, to live a simple farm life, they have to hide me because, am I half demon now.

I can't die and I'm not aging Because of my love, sacrifice his life for me. I'm really thankful for him, but my life is still incomplete because he's not with me and I have nobody now, because my father's also left me.

So I decided to go to Seoul to start a new life. I didn't need to worry about the expenses I have the all our treasures with me, I hid them on the secret place no one knows except me, off course.

So this is the new Seoul. The air is so different from the first time I've been here.

I did buy my own apartment. Wow this bed is nice and soft, just like my bed in the castle. And I was so exhausted I didn't realize I fell asleep.

It's already morning when I woke up. I had the best sleep after a long time. It was nice. I need to find a job so that I will not get bored of this life. I search for job openings.

Then I went to the lobby and get a map. The woman says I have to get a phone, she said phones are more convenient because there is a map inside the phone. So I went to the store were I can buy a new phone, the sales lady give me flyers, I was stunned to see who's on the photo.

Is that my father's. With someone.

Then my heart beats fast when I saw the one beside my father

( I can't find any good photo's)

Is that taehyung and jimin with my love jungkook? I fill my tears felt on my cheeks and I smile cause I'm happy to see him again.

"Are you a fan of bts, usually fanboy and fan girl cry when they saw our flayers something they ask if we can give more flyers to them."

"Who is bts?"