FINDING YOU EPILOGUE

eataejin bhe eto n after isang buwan finally nagawa ko na.

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm still speechless of what I heard and what just happened in just one night. Did my father, want me to die? did he really kill my mother? I'm so confused and also I'm having doubt at my mother the witch if she's telling the truth. But I have no choice to believe her. Cause I can see she's really sincere, that she longing for he's son and I think seokjin believe her. I trust my love, so I have to trust her. But I'm still gonna watch my mother's every move.

The next day mother book a flight to jeju island. Cause she said that the lost kingdom is beneath the waters of jeju.

I want us to leave peaceful again with out any of us in danger and with out this curse.

My Mother said she really want to take away the curse, but she can't find us. And all she can do is make us hear each other.

Right now Me and seokjin spend out time cuddling. Even I can't see him at least I can touch him and feel him.

TUESDAY

Finally it's tuesday I'm excited cause this curse will be gone after this. I'm gonna see my love seokjin.

"Were is seokjin?" Ask my mother.

"They're on the way to airport, where is jungkook hyung?"

"He's on the cab, he's so excited for this trip. Are you ready" My mother said and I nod. After packing were on the way to the airport I can't wait to see them, specially my love.

Were now waiting for them at the airport.

"Jimin" shouted jungkook hyung. My face lighten because I know my love is here, I turn around to see my mother hugging the mid air. My mother guided him towards me. She held my hands and she intertwined or fingers.

"Hello there hyung, I miss you" he said, I want to kiss him so badly.

"Hello my love," I smile at him even thou he can't see it. There all smile at us.

"Let's go check-in our stuff, and go to jeju island" said jk hyung and we all said "yeah" were all excited at this

We went to the plane me and seokjin manager to sit beside each other. I can feel his warm hands into mine. I'm content right now. And its makes me happy knowing that tomorrow I will see my love and I will marry him even if he's only 16.

We sleep and I woke up after two hours.

"Love are you awake?" I ask, cause his hand slip from me. He doesn't answer. Then jimin hyung went to our seat

"He's still sleep taehyung" hyung said. He took a photo of him. "Here he" I grab the phone. And I saw nothing. Even phones where no match at my mothers power. I felt sad.

"You didn't see it, didn't you" he ask me and I nod. "Don't worry, you will see my baby brother tomorrow" he smile and I smile back. Before he go to my hyung seat, he first intertwined our hands. I felt relieved when I got to touch him.

After almost a 20 minutes the plain landed. I heard a stretching sound from him.

"Hello love." I said.

"Hello love, finally were here" he said.

"Yes" I said then I look at my mother she's reading a black book. Maybe is her spells that she gonna use tomorrow. But I still have to watch her, every move.

We came out of the plain. There something off. I don't know but we feel like being followed or something.

We when to the hotel and we manage to sleep together In one room. Mother said that don't take advantage at seokjin. My mother is funny, how can I do it to him I can't see him.