GIFT chapter 2

"Luna? Huh?" Question  yuna.

"Yes, your my Luna, my Mate" said the unknown man.

"You must be kidding me, how can a wolf. have a vampire mate?" Ask yuna while crossing  her arms.

"We wolves doesn't choose our mate. We can tell it because of there scent. I mean your scent" explain the man.

"Wait! I'm supposed  to be dead, those hunters stab me so deep. But why I'm  alive?" Yuna puzzled ask.

"Because  I save you, I give you my blood" said the man.

"Yuck! Did you really make me drink your blood? A wolf's blood" Yuna is  annoyed.

"My blood is not that horrible, and besides that yucky blood you said. Is the one that save you" mock the man. Yuna just roll her eyes.

"You, should  just left me there dying. It's  better to die anyway than to leave with  a broken heart." Yuna started to cry.

The man pull yuna to his arms and hug her. "Don't  worry I will fix your broken heart. If you just let me" he said to her ears.

Yuna silently cry in the arms of a stranger. The stranger comfort him. They stay hugging for a while. Until they hear yuna's stomach growl. Yuna's started to blush, she became shy towards that man.

"Im, sorry" she shyly said. The man shake his head. "No its fine, I'm sorry in forgot to feed you" he bend his head to the right side. "Here, you can feed on me" said the man that offered his neck.

"Thank you," yuna take a bite. she was happy to take a sip, to his blood. It was so tasty and sweet.
After a minute. She break the hug and the man wipe the dripping blood in her mouth.

"Did, my blood taste good?" He ask. And yuna nod. "It taste so wonderful" she smile.

"You can clean up in the bathroom. I will be downstairs if you need me " said the man. Yuna nod.

The man, was going to go out of the room. But he was stop by yuna "wait!" She said. The man turn around.

"Yes?"

"What is your name? I didn't get it " she ask.

The guy smile and said. "Its Namjoon, Jeon Namjoon"

"Nice to meet you namjoon, my name is Yuna. Choi Yuna"

"Nice to meet you too, Yuna, my mate" then Namjoon turn around and left the room. Yuna started to blush again. She though that A warm bath will take out the blushing again. But it didn't. After she finish take a bath. Put the simple white dress. she didn't know that a simple white short dress can be so beautiful to her.

(Don't come for me, i knew that her name spelled yoona, but i prefer Yuna because your author is really writing lazy

(Don't come for me, i knew that her name spelled yoona, but i prefer Yuna because your author is really writing lazy. Lol)

Yuna came downstairs, she's looking for Namjoon. Everyone is bowing at her. She doesn't understand why?

Then her eyes light up, when she saw him. Namjoon was already starring at her. Because he smell her beautiful chamomile scent, he didnt know a vampire will have this sweet scent. He stand up and walk to her.

"Listen! Everyone i found my mate. I found your luna" he said full of joy. Everyone clap, except for one.

"No, she's a vampire and she doesn't belong to our clan, everyone should not agree with this " shouted by a young lady.

"Shut up vernon! We agree to our alpha's decision. We will accept. Who ever his mate it." Said one of the oldest wolf.

"No, i should be the luna. I'm pregnant with the alpha's child" she said. Namjoon look at Yuna cause he knows she is distress. Because of the scent she make. He just hug her.

"We all know, what you did to the alpha vernon, you let them drink those sleeping pills so you can do what you want with him. You know you should just leave before. I will tear you apart" growl by the elder.

Vernon, cant do anything. She just step out off the council. But she promise to come back. To take revenge.

Time past Yuna stay in the wolfs clan, not knowing that his two ex lover is still looking for her. Namjoon and her became close. Then they became lovers. Yuna help namjoon during with his ruts. then after 3 months.

Yuna became pregnant. she's 2 weeks pregnant

Namjoon face is in yuna stomach he wanted to hear the small heartbeating of the baby.

"What should we name him?"

"Him? You know what gender our child will be?"

"Yes, because the elder seen this to happen. And its true, I've be fallen in love with someone outside our clan. And i will have a baby boy. An heir to my clan "

"Really! Wow. Can we name him seokjin. I really like that name. actually it was my grandfathers name that i really love"

"Seokjin, Jeon seokjin."