THE CURSE LOVER EPILOGUE

SEOKJIN POV

Why is my hyung act this way, he misbehaving in front of everyone. My drag me to his room and then, we cuddle cause I don't want him to be mad anymore. I kiss his cheeks and he pull me in his arms. I like cuddling with my hyung.

I'm so in love with him. I love Everything about him, but this is wasn't right. Siblings shouldn't love each other. That's why I get out of his room and go to my room and I lock my door. This is really difficult, to hide my feelings towards him.

TAEHYUNG POV

Seokjin left my room. I was dumbfounded why he leave me like that, it Hurt's me to get separated from him.

Knock!!
Knock!!

I smile, seokjin came back. I was excited to open the door.

Then I was disappointed to see that woman in the door.

"What are you doing here? I ask with my stern voice.

"I'm going to help you."

"That's ridiculous," I'm gonna shut the door but she stop me.

"I know your been in love with your brother my prince, what if I can help you, make him yours forever." She smirk.

"Speak"

"I have this potion, that will make you spend this night with the love of your life. This maybe a dream but it will be the best night that you will experience" She give me the small vile of the potion.

"Have a sweet dreams prince taehyung." Then he leave.

I'm having doubt about this thing. But I'm still curious what kind of dreams it will give me. So I take a sip, then I decided to drink it all. After a minute I feel hot.

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm hot, I need seokjin so I went seokjin's room. I open the door to his room. And I saw him, he just woke up and he's quite shock to see me.

"Se-ok-jin" I dash to him and kiss him passionately. I unbutton his shirt, I strip him his top clothes. I begun to kiss and lick his neck.

"I love you seokjin, I want to make love to you"

" I love you too hyung, yes take me hyung"

The night was fill of moans, spanking and love making. Taehyung thought it was just having his sweet dreams. They didn't know that all of it was real, he didn't thought he had taken his brother's virginity. He was just happy to that he experience sex with his brother, he's love.

NEXT DAY

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up my whole body is aching. I try to sit up but its too painful. But I manage to sit up.

(Some mature scene)

I remove my blanket, then I was shock to see my self naked. What happened last night? My hole is aching. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" I'm caressing my hole and I'm soaking wet right now. I'm masturbating so bad. "Im coming, I'm coming hyung." I cum all over my chest.

(End of mature scene)

I was panting, what did I just do. I was just feeling hot like my body is burning. I need to clean my self. But I can't move an inch.

Then I heard my door room open, I saw my hyung. Standing outside the door and he saw me naked. I grab my blanket to cover my body.

"Hyung, what are you doing here." He doesn't answer me, went to my side then then he kiss my cheeks.

"Do you need help" I nod. He wash me up. It was awkward. He also dress me up.

"There finish"

"Thank you hyung." He smile at me.

"I love you seokjin."

"I love you too hyung".I smile at him.

"I love you, not as brother, but I love you as a lover." Is he really in love with me.

"I love you too hyung, but this is wrong. Were siblings and siblings cant be lovers."

"I know that seokjin, but I can't hide my feelings for you anymore. lets Elope seokjin lets go to different kingdoms where there is no one knows us ."

"We cant do that hyung, father will be sad"

"Okey, I also don't want to leave father. we will just hide our relationship" I smile at him and I kiss his lips.

*******

YUQI POV

I heard there moaning in the room. I smile cause I know my plan is working, soon I will have my vengeance. I just need for the king to drink this love potion that will make him fall in love with me. So that he will bow to my feet and give me the tittle queen. I would make this land perished.

I'm making tea for the king. I put the love potion in it. I knock on his door "come in" I enter the room.

"I made you some tea your majesty"

"Thank you yuqi, I really need those tea." I give him a cup of tea. I smirk when he drink it, I'll wait just a few minutes for the potion work.

"Yuqi, your so beautiful, I want to marry you."I smile. He kiss my hands.

"Yes I will marry you, my king" I hug him. Finally the 2nd stage of my plan is complete. that night I sleep in the kings chamber. I woke up at 10 pm, finally the king is asleep. I slowly move my body out of the kings embrace. Then I went to the prince taehyung chamber, and I was right. He and seokjin sleeping together in his bed. I smile, I light up my special incense. I leave the incense near the door. The final stage is complete. I went back to my kings arms.

3rd person pov

The incense were smell by the lovers. They body become hot. They sweating so badly. They open there eyes and all you can see is lust in there eyes. Taehyung aggressively kiss seokjin that there's no tomorrow. He torn seokjin clothes. They were having the sex. The castle was fill with moans, screaming sound.

The king was awaken by that scream he decided to take a look where screaming coming from, the king held yuqi's hand. They walk to the castle and they stop at prince taehyung rooms. He slowly open the door and the king was shock to see taehyung and seokjin's having sex and they are still connected.

"What the hell are you doing, you too are disgusting. You don't have good morals in you, how can you do this taehyung his your brother. I'm so disappointed to you two. Guards capture them" said king namjoon.

the two has been captured and yuqi convince the king not to kill them but instead just put a curse on them.

Seokjin and taehyung are inside the pentagram they were tied.

"What ever happens seokjin I love you, and maybe in our next life will be happy." The last message of taehyung to seokjin

"I love you to hyung, your the only one I will love forever."

Then yuqi speak some enchant to curse the two.

"Seokjin and taehyung, you have forbidden love. Your father curse you, you will never see each other again, you'll never find each other, even if your love is in front of you. This is your lover's curse.

After that day the two lovers never meet each other again.

Yuqi won, she got her revenge. The land perish and the king dies after a year. the kingdom dies with him.

********

So this is the end.

Should I make a part 2.

Thank you for reading

Please vote.