BLACK HAIR DEMON chapter 1

"Its night time again."  Said jungkook to himself, he wanted to end this endless cycle of life that he has.

How can his creator be so powerful, that he created a demon that cannot die.

His hibernating stop because of the young demon that disturb him when he sleep.

That's why he cannot sleep again, but still he's expecting him again tonight.

Cause every night the demon that name taehyung always come to his cave and do stupid things to bug him.

But it's also ok for jungkook to have company, in his boring life that he has.

Jungkook is happy before, cause he found the love of his life. Her name is  selene, like the moon that shines to his life. She is a princess of the village, she was protected by the older monk, but when he saw her, he felt in love with her and selene too felt for him.

They decide to run away, so no one would fine them. They live happily, jungkook decide that he will give some of his immortality to selene, so that selene will leave a longer.

After 20 years that past, they found them because of these new monk.

The new monk is powerful from any other monk that jungkook battled.

The monk held Victor, and he had taken Selene with them and left jungkook badly hurt.

After that, he never step near the village. He became angry all the time.

But he still in shock to find this young man that look like his love. He really resemble like Selene. His doe eyes, his lips and nose every thing looks like her.

He went near the sack with the man, the man is looks angry, and he's hand is been searching something inside the sack. Then he's happy to find it. Then he raise it. And we two are shock to see what he has in his hands.

Shit, a prayer beads.

He's a monk. He started his prayer then it stop. I just saw the man that collapse, because taehyung punch him in the stomach. And the prayer beads been burn.

"Don't look at me like that hyung, he might hurt us, that's why I punch him." Taehyung defensively said.

"Aish taehyung, you should just hypnotize him to sleep." I carry the young man to my chamber.

"We have to tie him, before you can eat him." Taehyung said.

"Who said I'm gonna eat this poor young man, that been abducted by a demon and giving him as a gift."

"I just want you to eat so you can have your power back and avenge your love."

"Taehyung, wrong doings cannot be right. And I'm not that vengeful demon like every one else, that has thirst for vengeance." Taehyung nod, but he still tied the young man hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Just to be sure, cause this young monk looks powerful."

I don't know but I caress his face and kiss his temple.

"What are you doing, hyung" ask clueless taehyung.

"I don't know, I just want to kiss him" I was also shock  cause taehyung kiss the man in lips.

"Why did you do that"

"I also didn't know." He smile at me, like his mocking me.

I was wondering why he look like my selene? is he a relative of selene? But I know selene is came a royal blood. He looks royal, but why he knows how to use this prayer bead. Is he a monk in training? I know monk usually bald and these is not the way to dress up as a monk. Who are you young man? Are you related to my selen?

"Taehyung were did your friend find this young man?"

"I think there from near the village."

"The village?"

"Yes, that's the only place that you will find lot's of human."

"Give him back to the villagers, I don't want them to be mad at me again."

"Don't be so kind hyung, those human deserve it, if you don't want him. I will take him, you know what I will do to him right." Taehyung smirk.

"Don't touch him, I know what you will do to him, he's not going to be your meal or your slave taehyung. He will stay here with me. I also need a company, cause I'm  done of your annoying face."

"Ouch, it hurts hyung." Taehyung hold his heart and act like his hurt."

"Stop acting you hurt taehyung."

"I know you why you want to keep him" I look at taehyung.

"He looks like your love, am I right?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw you with her once, you look so happy, unlike now." I felt sad, his right I was happy before with my selene.

"Hey! don't be sad hyung" he pat my shoulder. Then we heard a cry, we turn around and we see the young man is crying.

"Please let me go, mr." He's still sobbing hard. I went up to him and hug him. It was startle at first and he push me, but eventually he stop. I caress his back.

"Don't worry were not gonna hurt you, please calmed your self. Okey"

"You promise not to hurt me?"

"Yes, I promise."

Then jimin came back to the cave.

"Taehyung, what is the problem again." We turn our head towards jimin even the young man also look at him.

"You, your the one who kidnap me." Said the scared young man.

"Hey! Hey! I'm not the villain here, I save you remember, your going to be raped by those man." The young man turn his head down. I hug him more.

"Who's gonna raped you?" I ask

My father's knights.

*******

Finally the internet is back. How are you guys.

Thankyou for reading and please vote.