PICTURES

There is an urban legend, but I guess it is true. This happen to our family. This short story will not involved any members of bts. So lets start.

*******
My mother came from a big family with a fourteen members in the family. My mother is tenth from the siblings of twelve. My mother came from a poor family. But my mother is a fighter and she did any work so she can graduate highschool and college. Then after many years has past the siblings have there very own family. My aunty from other country decide to have a vacation in their parents house. So the siblings where reunited again. Then my aunty said to take a picture of all of them together, cause there are complete. So they take the photo there all smile.

Click.

The sound of the camera.

Then after three years the first sibling dies, then the second one after a year. Then the third one after two years. They dies according to the position in the picture. 

There were clueless why that is happening, so when my uncle die. They put a scissor on his coffin so that the curse will be cut. After that everything backs to normal. they are not afraid die according to a picture.

They didn't burn the picture. Actually the is still in my grandparents house.

The end

*******

So again a creepy update. I'm really into this creep stuff.  May be I will do the real update later.

Thanks for reading and please vote.