KOIBITO NEKO chapter 6

NOTE:

Seokjin called hoseok mother.

*******

Seokjin was left crying at the room.

"Why me, why me? Am I a bad person? Why I'm always have miserable at the end. Did you let me live just to die again?" Seokjin shout to the top of his lungs, as he wiggle the chain in his hands and feet.

Then he look at the clock besides the table on his right side. Shit! Its almost 6. If it reach 7 he will transform. He doesn't want his father to see his new appearance.

He just cry even harder as he know there's nothing he can do,He will know what's his secret. The secret that his hyung and him protect. But what can he do. If only this ropes are gone he can transform to a cat and leave this horrible place.

*******
Hoseok went to his husband house, because he needs money for the casino. He went to his building but his not there. He will just get the money him self. He was furious of his husband because he have to end his game, because he didn't give him money. Even though that he message him that he need money.

Hoseok look every where for his husband. But he cant find him in this crazy old mansion. He just gritted his teeth. His furious even more.

But he had To check the basement. Namjoon didn't know that hoseok knew the basement is where he hide his whore. So he dash his way to the basement and open the door. And he was right. There is a slut lying on the king size bed naked. He's in rage. He walk fast toward him. He didn't notice that seokjin is pleading him to help him, he can speak because there where cloth on his mouth. He started to chock seokjin. Tears steam even more at seokjin eyes.

Seokjin started to remember that unfaithful night. The night he died. And he might suffer again in the hands of his mother. Hoseok stop. Seokjin was relief for a moment. But his mother. Came back with a small wip in his hands. He just smirk at him.

Seokjin just gulp, he knows what it might happen

Seokjin just gulp, he knows what it might happen. He just close his eyes.

"You should die, disgusting whore" he's mother said. Seokjin was hurt. He's mother thought his a whore with out knowing the truth.  He's start lashing with the whip. Into seokjin body. Hes pale skin begun to burn red. As every lash seokjin begun to feel numb. He doesnt react to hit that hoseok give him, even though his lashes started to open a wound.

This frustrate hoseok even more.

"Grrrthhh," he said as he stop hitting.  Seokjin was just looking at the dark basement ceiling. Then his mother came to view with a scalpel in his hands. Seokjin was shock.

"This will surely make you think twice, before going to ruin my my marriage" he grind evilly at seokjin. He swang the scalpel across seokjin  stomach. It wasn't that deep but he manage to open a wound in seokjin's stomach And it bleed uncontrollably. Seokjin bite its lips. The wound is so prickly. He just want this to finish. He know that he's gonna die here

"And now its time to ruin your beautiful face you slut" He's ready to swing the scalpel but he was stop by someone who grab his arms. he turn around and He look at the man.

" Namjoon?"

"What the hell are you doing here hoseok" said namjoon with his stern voice.

"I need money"

"Realease the scalpel" and the scalpel was taken by namjoon and throw it at the bed near seokjin. Seokjin saw the scalpel landen near his feet. He manage to cover it. He saw his father draging his mother out. Without taking a glance at him.

When there gone, seokjin slowly the scalpel by his toes and he slowly cut the ropes in his right side legs. Cuting is nit easy. He have lots of wound because of the scalpel. He hurry up as he cutting. Cause he knows that anytime they will be back. Then finally he was set free. He did transform to a black cat. And at he's last strength run away from that place. He didn't know where to go. He just follow his instincts towards there home.

*******

"Hyung, we need to go to Seoul, I'm worried at my seokjin"

"Taehyung, stop bwing paranoid. Seokjin will call you, maybe has empty battery" said yoongi

"Hyung, its been two days, and his phone is always unattended"

"Maybe he's just busy at his new work"said jimin

"But, he will call if he found a work."

"You got a point, but don't worry to much. He will call. Okay" jimin pat taehyung shoulder.

"Let's sleep"

"Go ahead hyung, I will just stay here for a bit" the lover's nod. And gone inside.

Taehyung is just in the veranda of the second floor. Then he's cat ears twitches as he hear something approaching the mansion.

Then he saw seokjin in his cat form, he's walking so slow. He is soaking with his own blood.

"Seokkkkjiiinnn" he shout he dash towards the strairs and go out side. Seokjin can hold his cat form so he became a human again. He started to crawl towards to mansion. Taehyung dash towards him  he hug him tight.

"Seokjin what happened?" He ask and before seokjin answer he's vision get blured and he loss consciousness. Taehyung carried seokjin inside the house, he saw yoongi and jimin at the living room they gasp as they saw seokjin that looks so helpless.

"We, need to go to the hospital" said the shaking and panicking taehyung.

"No" yoongi opposed.

"Don't worry, taehyung seokjin will survive. Leave it into me. Yoongi hyung, please go outside with taehyung" his boyfriend nod.

"Let's go taehyung"

"But--"

"His going to be fine, just thrust jimin"
The two went out of the room.

Jimin's gift is healing, so he starter to heal seokjin by touching his wound. Seokjin arch back as jimin touch his wounded body.

After an hour. Jimin came out the room panting, yoongi manage to catch jimin in his arms. Taehyung went inside the room. He saw seokjin is still have the blood all over his body.

He ready seokjin's bath. He put the sleeping seokjin into the tub. He scrub his body so the blood will be out. Then he heard seokjin said.

"Stop! Please mother I beg you, I'm not a slut. Father kidnap me. Please. Don't kill me again mother." Seokjin said as his eyes were closed. He pleaded.

"They did this again to you, your bastard parents" taehyung can't hide his anger towards seokjin parents. He's yellow and blue eyes became red.

"I promise you, they will fall.
They will fall to there own grave"

*******
Thanks for 8k reads....

Im so touch...

Love you guys.

Please vote and comment.

I will just take a nap and edit this.later