KOIBITO NEKO chapter 4

Taehyung help seokjin unloading his things to seokjin's new apartment. After unpacking his things.

"Babe are you sure your here alone?" Taehyung ask. Seokjin move near to taehyung and peck to his lips.

"Yes babe, I'm sure of it. You need to go. Because it will get dark soon" seokjin peck again at taehyung's lips.

"Okay, goodbye. Just call me if something happened. And be sure to be here when the clock strike 7."

"Okay, hyung. I know. You can go now" he cling his shoulder to taehyung, they when out at  apartment. And seokjin hug his boyfriend and say goodbye. He wave good bye until he was gone. After that seokjin come to his apartment and proceed to he's plan.

Seokjin get ready his longsleeves shirt and pans. He pick the pans that is so tight to him, so his father will notice his sexy ass. He shouldn't done this, but he can't let those criminal get loose. They must be punish. Seokjin eyes became s cat eye's as he remembered what happened to him. Hes mind was just full of vengeance. He can't wait to ruin there life.

NEXT DAY.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up early he must groom his self. He must be perfect. He wants to get hire immediately.

I put my suit on. I look at on the mirror. Do I really need to do this?  I said to my self. I'm having a second though, because all I want is justice. And justice will never come if im not going to move. I inhale and I exhale. I put my poker face.

So let's go, fighting seokjin

So let's go, fighting seokjin. Im cheering for my self. I grab my bag and application  form and go. I grab a taxi after a minute the taxi stop.

"Where here sir. the KIM  Company. I smile to the taxi driver and pay him. I step out from the taxi.

This is it, seokjin. There's no returning back. I step in from the premises. And it was big. I didn't know my father will have a such a big company. He went to the information and ask where the inteview is located. She told him it was on the 10th floor and I manage my way to the venue.

NAMJOON POV

"Your fire, your so stupid. Get out of my face" I fired my assistant and my little stutty slave. Im so done with him his so boring. And he want me to marry him. Is he stupid. I am married and im not planning to involve at my slave. There are only my toys, I can use them if I want too. He beg me not to fired him hes hugging my left leg. And his rubbing his face to my clothing member. But I'm sorry I wont fall for that. I stand him up and push him out the door. I lock the door.

"Ingrid, is there any of the applicant that is applying for my secretary?" I ask the hr.

"Yes sir, there are five who is applying for the job"

"Okay, I will come there now, I will personally interview them" I said. I will just pick my new slave.

"Yes sir" I end the call.

I came to the 10th floor and then I saw all of them. Then one of them caught my eyes. Hes so pretty. I just smirk. I came in front of him. He was so shy, cause he bow his head. When he saw me.

"Ingrid, I pick him"

"But sir, he's not applying to be your secretary"

"I already said I pick him didn't i" I said with a stern voice. They all startle. Even The lovely Angel. I smile a little bit to ease his tension towards me.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Im Min Alex, sir" he said.

"Oh, alex can you meet me at 5 later I have something to tell you about your responsibility being my new assistant.

"Okay sir"

Seokjin came back to the office of his father at 5. Hes  getting worried because of the time. He have to go home this time but. He needs to come to the office. So he gathere his courage and knock on the door.

(Some mature scene ahead)

"Come in" said his father from the inside of the room. He didn't saw him.

"Hello sir, Im alex min. You told me to come here at 5"

"Yes" said the man from the chair that  facing back at seokjin. Then seokjin gasp when he saw his father.

He was naked and holding his dick with his right side.

"What are you doing sir?" Seokjin innocently ask.

"Im pleasing my self, want to join? He tease. Seokjin shake his head and ready to leave.

"Uh! Ah! where did you think your going?"

"Im going home."

"Your not going anywhere after you saw me like this"

"Promise, I wont tell anybody"

"No! Pick you leave or I sue you"

"Then sue me, I quit" seokjin quickly dash to get out, he doesn't realize he drop his phone. He grab his things and came out dashing the permisises.

"What a brave little boy" namjoon saw his seokjin phone as he walk towards the door.

"Oh what we have here" namjoon just smirk when he saw seokjin pink phone.

********
Finally I update this story almost a month.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.