GIFT chapter 7

So jungkook is 7
Taehyung is 6
Seokjin is 5
Maknei jin again.
Enjoy!! Angels

*******

Seokjin is 5 now, he look so beautiful like his mother. Seokjin eat normal food in the morning but he drink animal blood in the evening.
He became friend with Taehyung, a hybrid like him. His a dhampir.
Seokjin know that his different from others. His father always tell him that he is special.

Taehyung protect Seokjin in any cost. Because that's his uncle's tough him. Because seokjin is a wonderful gift from his mother. He should be love and respected. But the truth is he felt inlove with him even his only 6 years old. Because his beauty. Many wolf said that seokjin might be an omega when he grow up. Because his scent is showing a sweet scent of fresh pick strawberry. But no one knows what is in store for them in the future. Maybe their assumption is wrong and  seokjin will be an alpha or beta. But Taehyung will accept him what ever he presented.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"Jinnie" called Namjoon to his son. Then a 5 year old boy came running holding another one hands.

"Yes, daddy" he said as they where infront his father.

"Taehyung, can you please take care of seokjin, while I'm in the meeting. I will come home late. Don't worry Your uncle Chaneoul and San will be here later to babysit you too. Okay"

"Yes, sir" taehyung salute to Namjoon. Seokjin giggles. Namjoon smile.

Seokjin hug and kiss his father cheeks but they where startled when they heard a commotion downstairs. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A loud banging was heard on their house. Aisha came to the door.

"Who is there?" She ask the guest on the other side of the door.

"Its your future luna, let us in. Or i will crash the door open" growl the lady.

The beta was startle. She open the door. The lady push her, as she slowly open the door. Aisha was throw away by the impact.

"Your too slow." She said. As she walk with a boy.

"Vernon, why are you here?" Growl Namjoon as he walk with two child on his two hands. Namjoon help Aisha who is on the floor

"Hello my love, I'm flattered you still remember me" said Vernon with a smile.

"Didn't, you were vanish in this pack?" Said namjoon.

Vernon put a no sigh on his finger. "My love, i was vanish in the old pack. Not here in the new pack. And i have a gift for you" she said as she put his child in front of her. "This is jungkook, our child your true heir. Not that frick" she pointed seokjin.
Seokjin got scared so he went behind his father.

"Do really think that i will believe you? Seokjin is my only son." Said namjoon in a stern voice.

Vernon is mad. He grab a knife to her pocket a slice the wrist of his son.

"Ouch, mother it hurt" said the child in pain. Namjoon widen his eyes as he smell the child's blood. Vernon smile.

"See, he is your son"

"Yes, he is" Namjoon went to the sobbing child. Seokjin also started to cry because his father went to the boy, taehyung hug him.

Namjoon wipe away his tears, he grab a handkerchief in his pocket and wipe the blood on the boy's hand.

"Jungkook, welcome home. My son" he hug him.

"Take, this woman away"