GIFT chapter 10

A/N
Here is my gift to all of you. Thank you for supporting me and my books.

I am so great full to all of you.
Thank you.

*********

"father, it hurts. My stomach is about to flip out" cried seokjin as he grip to his father's hands.

"Don't worry baby, it will be better soon" said Namjoon.

A knock was here on the door.

"Jungkook, can you open the door please." Said Namjoon.

The two vampires came rushing. Taehyung came also the room. Jungkook didn't say a word, but he glare at Taehyung. Hes alpha scent was on the air. Everyone could smell it.

"Jungkook, get out of the room it is not time for a fight" said Namjoon and  jungkook clench his fist and stomp his feet as he walk out the door.

"I'm sorry about that, San, chanyeol. Can you help Jinnie. I know his starting to awake as a vampire. I don't know what to do?"

"Don't worry brother, he will be find" said san.

"He, will just need blood. That's all" explain Chayeol.

"Yes, don't worry alpha. Jinnie will be fine" Taehyung assured the alpha.

After almost an hour.

Seokjin was still crying for help. San and Chanyeol came out of the room and said. "We didn't know what to do, he just puke our blood and just cry" said San.

Namjoon, was shock he walked fast and enter the room. There he saw his son curl up like a ball.

"Jinnie" he called.

Seokjin slowly look at his father. He has fangs and red eyes just like his mother. He's a vampire. But Namjoon didn't care, he went to the edge of the bed and hold his hand and the other caress his son black hair.

"Father, it hurts. My stomach hurts and my throat hurts to" seokjin confess.

"Don't worry. It will end soon. Do you want to taste my blood. Jinnie?" Namjoon ask. Seokjin shook his head.

Then Taehyung and Jungkook came to the room with a worry on their faces. Seokjin eye's automatically open. Then in a flash he was in front of them.

"I want your blood" he pointed on Jungkook.

"Wha-" Jungkook will object. But he was cut when he feel something on his throat. Seokjin started to drink from him.

"Jinnie, I can give you my blood"Taehyung object.

Seokjin break from drinking. "I'm sorry hyung. But his blood, Its so addicting" seokjin admit. Taehyung felt betrayed. He want seokjin to feed on him not with this crazy half brother of his. Jungkook made his way out when the two was talking.

He look again for his hyung and his gone.

"Where is he?" Seokjin ask.

"Don't worry seokjin. Your brother is just on his room." Said namjoon.

"He will will never, accept me. Father he was right. I'm a monster. I only suck blood, just like he said" Taehyung pull seokjin to a hug.

"Don't worry. He will accept you. He is still your brother." Said namjoon reply he's trying to calm his son that is just awaken his vampire side.

Seokjin look at Taehyung wrist. He's blood is also inviting him to bite into it. Then he holds his wrist and took a bite were the pulse is. San, Chanyeol and Namjoon was shock to see Seokjin like this.

Taehyung just smile and just slowly rub his back. After finishing drinking. Seokjin look at Taehyung and smile. Before he loose consiouness.

Taehyung put seokjin on his bed and he and Aisha started cleaning seokjin. While San, Chanyeol and Namjoon went to the other room.

"What will happen, to him now?" Ask namjoon.

"He will just minimal changes Alpha, he will just need blood every second day. It's not a problem because he choose to have 2 blood banks." Explain Chanyeol.

Namjoon narrow his eyes. "Blood bank?" He ask.

"You see, half blood like jinnie only can choose 1 or 2, blood banks forever. He is not like us pureblood like us" Explain San.

"So that means, my Jinnie will only drink only Jungkook and Taehyung's blood. But what happens if he drink someone's blood?"

"He will die"