FINDING YOU chapter 3

SEOKJIN POV.
(This is what happened when their father found out that there in relationship. This has super slight mature scene)

FLASHBACK

"What the hell taehyung are you doing your brother" my angry and furious father with that woman smirking at us. He shouted from the door that currently open. I was shock to see him, I didn't expect that he will saw us like this, cause I was still riding my hyung, his dick is still inside of me and I'm still moaning. I break our connection I run towards my wardrobe and grab something to wear. I put my clothes on and toss my hyung something to wear. My father just stay in his position. I know he will
Let us explain everything. After we finish wearing our clothes.

"Let's go in the library." He said and we follow, our hands intertwine. My hyung smile at me.

"Don't worry jinnie, everything will be fine." I just nod, but I'm still nervous cause I didn't see my father is angry like this.

We enter the library, we saw our father and that woman.

"I don't want your indecent relationship in this castle. You just have one relation and that's only brother's, understand." My father said with his mad voice.

"But father, I love seokjin more than a brother. I love him as a lover."defense of my hyung

"I also love him, father." I said, and my father punch the table in front of him.

"I don't agree with it, it's either you end your relationship or I will punish you both, You two choose."

"I accept your judgement father, than broke up with my love." Said my hyung. And I saw That woman smirk.

"Guards kill them" I was shock to heard my father said, did he just said kill us.

"No my king, I have better plans. Why don't we just curse Them as a punishment" I was startle, what! curse.?

Me and hyung are inside the pentagram we were tied.

"What ever happens seokjin I love you, and maybe in our next life will be happy." The last message of my hyung to me.

"I love you to hyung, your the only one I will love forever."

Then that woman speak some kind of enchant will curse the us.

"Seokjin and taehyung, you have forbidden love. Your father curse you, you will never see each other again, you'll never find each other, even if your lover is in front of you. This is your lover's curse. I saw my hyung disappear.

End of flash back.

I cry when I woke up then my hyung dashing towards me.

"Taehyung meet my brother seokjin." My hyung said and he look at the door.

"Hyung, who are you talking to?

"Taehyung." Jimin answer

"There is nothing there hyung."

"What happen to your neck, why there is a tattoo?"

TAEHYUNG POV

This I weird, jimin hyung is talking to the air but I can here what they said.

"It's the wheel of dharma hyung" said by the voice, did he just said wheel of dharma?

"Seokjin, is that you my love you." I said with full of hope that it's really him. My love.

"Hyung is that you, why I just heard your voice. Where are you.? He said.

"I'm infront of jimin hyung, where are you?

"I'm beside jimin hyung."

JIMIN POV

These is weird, do they really didn't see each other?. How they know each other?, this is the first time I bring seokjin here.

"Is this a prank taehyung?"

"No hyung, I really can't see my seokjin."

"Hey! hey! My seokjin? How can you call him that, you just now him today."

"Its a long story hyung, but to make it short. Were curse hyung, i just want to be happy, together with my love" seokjin said that left me dumbfounded. Did just my little brother said that. How can he said that he didn't experience it yet.

"Hyung, can you guide me where's my love is." Taehyung said and I guide him to were is seokjin.

"I want to hold him." Said my baby brother. So I guided his hands to were is taehyung hands is.

Taehyung tears flow, "I waited for so long to touch you seokjin"

Taehyung tears flow, "I waited for so long to touch you seokjin". Then jinnie also started to cry.

"Me too hyung I love you forever." Said jinnie. I know they want to kiss each other so I guided their heads by pushing it towards each other until there lip reach were it supposed to be with each other.

Then I saw my kookie In front if the door with his mouth open. I dash towards him and then I, close the door. So kookie won't interfere them.

"Is your brother making out with taehyung."

"Sssshh, shut your mouth and follow me." I said as I walk downstairs. I sit down on the couch.

"We just have to support them. To tell you the truth I also didn't know what to say, It happened so fast. But I know they are telling the truth."

"What truth?"

"That there the curse lover."

"What the hell is that?

" they are lovers that can't find each other."

"How did you know that."

"Its from the story that I reads to seokjin every night, and I didn't know that he will be one of the lovers"

"Do you expect me to believe that."

"I know its difficult to believe, but the mark to there necks and their story will make you believe" we heard the door open on the 2nd floor and the two where walking to the stairs and towards the living room. Then we saw them, they both smiling and their hands intertwined with each other.

"Wow taehyung you look so happy." Said jk as they sat on the sofa.

"Yes hyung Im happy, cause I am with my love again, even thou I can't see him. His voice is enough for me."

"You believe me now,?" I said to jungkook.

"Hyung, please help us find the witch that curse us with this. I know she is weak right now cause, because I can hear seokjin voice unlike before."

"We will help you two." I said to them.

"How can we find the witch?" Ask by my brother.

"Remember the bedtime story that I read you every night, the author must know something about the curse lovers."

"You don't need to look for that authur cause I'm here." We turn our heads towards the voice came from.

"Mother" said jungkook.

*******
omg I just publish this book one month ago and it has 900 reads, wow thank you so much.

I love you all and thank you for also reading book 1 of my mini series it has 7.6k reads. And my fallen has 1k...

Please vote.

And stay heathy and stay safe always.