KOIBITO NEKO chapter 2

I love the song your knight by Sebastiano Serafini. It has a cat on it.

YOONGI POV

I really don't know what to say at taehyung. He always gone, and after a month he will just show up, carrying a teenage boy. That seems to be a cat also.

I'm not mad at him. I'm just worried, cause he might be caught by someone. I let him take care of the new member of our family.

Me and jimin waited for taehyung to come down.

"What happen jimin?" I ask him and he came near me and rub his head to my neck. Jimin knows how to calmed frustrated cat in me.

"I will tell you, but stop being angry first" he said and I nod. He stop and he look at me.

"Tae, bring back to life, and he change him to one of us." He said as if his whispering. And his head bow down.

"WHAT" I yelled.

"Shhhh hyung, you might woke taehyung "he said, he knows taehyung is exhausted using his ability. I went upstairs and I look at the guess room, and jimin is right I saw taehyung sleeping soundly with the teenager at his arm. Tae look so happy while he's sleeping. I never seen he's so peacefully sleeping. So I let him go this time.

I just remembered when I first saw taehyung, I was just a cat wondering around. I know I can transform into a human. But I didn't bother to change, cause I know they will just discriminate a hybrid like me.

Because human making fun of the people or things that are unique. The people who are different to them. That is the real reason I don't want to be associated to the humans, because all of them are bad people.

I saw someone side of the river, she's holding a basket, I got curious of what's in the basket. Then I heared.

"Uwaaaahh wahhh"  it came from the basket. I went to near of the lady.

Meow. I said. But she didn't bother to look at me. Because she's going to river.
Wtf is she gonna drown her self and the baby. I use my claw to scratch her legs. Then she eventually mishandle the basket. I catch the basket before it go to the river. Then I run away from the woman. After a minute of running. I came across to this old mansion. I take a look what's in the basket. And I saw a beautiful cat hybrid with white tail and ears and his eyes was yellow and blue. I new that he's special and now I prove it. He makes his master like us. Taehyung is really a special one.

NEXT DAY

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with a headache. He look around and he saw himself in the arms of Mr. Cat. He hug his savior more. And whisper "thank you Mr.Cat from the beginning you are my savior. You are really so kind" He peck on the  lips of the attractive Mr. Cat. Taehyung smile. And seokjin hide in his chest because of embarrassment.

"Your always welcome jinnie, are you hungry?" He ask and I nod. My stomach growled. I can eat a whole cow.

We went downstairs.

"Good morning hyung" Mr. Cat said to the others.

We went to them.

"This is jimin hyung" i shaken his hands. The man has orange and black cat ears. He smile at me

"This is yoongi hyung" i shake his hand. But he didn't bother to look at me. Is he mad at me. I will just introduce my self to them

"Hi! My name is seokjin, can I stay here. Don't let them get me, please" I beg to them. I hug Mr. Cat and cry.

"Don't cry seokjin" he said as he caress my back.

"You can stay here, your safe here" said by the pail male with black cat ears.

"Yes, don't worry were not bad, you cn call me jimin hyung" I break the hug with Mr.cat to look at jimin hyung.

"How are you?" Yoongi hyung.

"I'm 16"

" let's eat breakfast shall we" said jimin hyung. I don't know why yoongi hyung ask my age.

We eat our breakfast.

In the evening, yoongi said that I should go to school. Which I don't know what should I answer. Because I'm afraid of going to the crowded places and especially now that I look different. But Mr. Cat or should I say taehyung. Said I can do it. This is for my future. So I said yes. But I'm really nervous. I know, how to read and write because, I self study at our house. Because there is no one that will teach me.

they teach me everything the know. I'm really lucky to have them. We are now a family.

I'm determined to graduate.

*******

After 5 years  seokjin graduated in college, he's a top student he skip grades and graduated at age 21.

He's hyungs is really proud of him. Everything was fine until he saw his parents on the news. They look happy, not a single guilt can see in their eyes, there so much happy now.

Seokjin filled his heart with anger. He's want revenge to his parents that kill him. Erase him into there lives.

You will pay, I promise you. both of you. KIM NAMJOON and KIM HOSEOK.

*******
I almost forgot about this story.

Thanks for reading.