GIFT chapter 5

Yuna walk up. Naked her large belly is showing. San and Chaneoul inserting there dick in. But Yuna didn't feel anything. She can only cry and just hope that his alpha is safe from the fire.

After minutes, the two came inside of him. Yuna immediately went to the bathroom. Even his sore. She want to wash those filthy scent and cum from those vampires. She throw up. She cry and hold his belly. "Seokjin, hold on eomma will do everything to keep you safe" Yuna try to be brave for her baby.

"Hey! Are you okay Yuna" said San. He  was calm.

"Do you think I've be okay, while you kidnap me and rape me? Huh! San" she shouted. She glare at the man

" I'm sorry Yuna, but that's the only way so that we will have you" explain San.

"Why you want me? I'm just a doll for you two?" Yuna cry. San move closer to her. "No you, your not. We love you. But we didn't feel it. Until your gone" San explain.

"Yes, that's right we love you. We are sorry, we didn't show that love to you. Please Yuna live with us again. We need you" the two look at chaneoul.

"But, your times is up. I already move on and i have an alpha now. And where having a pup. I'm sorry" explain Yuna.

"We understand" said San.

"Yes, we can't force you to love us" said chaneoul with a bitter smile.

"Thank you for understanding my decision" Yuna smile and he carest his belly. "You two will be a great godfather for my child"

"Yes, we will" said San.

"But yuna I'm afraid your love didn't make it" Said chaneoul. Yuna hearts beats fast, she felt on the floor. And cry. San cover her naked body with a towel and he stand her up.

"Shhhh, don't worry we will be find him. Its our fault anyway." San said.

Yuna just nod and hug San.

The day past. Yuna didn't eat, Chaneoul and San offered their blood but she didn't take it. She was full of sorrow and guilt. 

Yuna became so pale and fragile. She always on her bed. She eat a little for seokjin. But its not enough. San and chaneoul put there blood on her using a tube, if she was asleep. To keep her and the baby healthy.

*******

After a months, she's ready to give birth.

She is lying on the bed with a helper. Then a loud sound can be heard as the door open. Yuna was full of delight as she smell the musky scent of his alpha.

"Namjoon" Yuna cry, she sit and open his arms wide. Namjoon run towards his love. He hug her tight.

"I thought i never see you again"

"Shhh, me too. But I'm here now." Said namjoon. Yuna scream.

"Seokjin can't wait to see you" Yuna smile.

Namjoon get away and then the helper move towards Yuna. She ready everything that needed in giving birth.

After 1 hours of labour, a cry of a new born was heard in the room. They were awe as they saw Seokjin for the first time. Seokjin has a red line on her right arm its like a string kind of line.

"Let me see him" Yuna's week said. The helper put the baby on her arm.

"Hes so beautiful" she said. Namjoon came closer to her. "Yes, he is. He's so beautiful like you" Namjoon smile.

"Thank you, namjoon for giving me so much happiness. I love you" He said to namjoon. "Thank you also for giving me freedom" she look at the two vampire " i love the two of you, Seokjin is my gift to all of you. Promise me that you will Take care of him. For me" after what she said. Yuna inhale her last breath.

A cry was heard from the room. They all lost there love.

THE END