GIFT chapter 4

"We promise you two will never end up happy. Cause where going to get you Yuna" those were that keep repeating on his mind. She cannot sleep because of it. And it worried Namjoon so much.

There now lying on there bed, Namjoon nozzles his head to Yuna's neck. "Are you still thinking about they said?....don't worry i promise you you will be safe together with our pup." Namjoon try to comfort his luna. He embrace her.

Yuna felt the love and it make him sleep.

Yuna smell the something is burning. Yuna get up so quickly. He look for his alpha but he was not there. So he rush out from there small house. His eyes widen as he saw their small village is on fire. She panic looking for his mate. She help the omega and some elder to fine a safe place.

"Thank you Luna" said  grandma.

"Your welcome, just follow the map i gave you. Go now its not safe here" she said and all of them nod.

Yuna runs towards the other way.

"Alpha" she called.

"Finally, we see you doll" yuna gulp as she knew who is behind her. Yuna started to walk as if he doesn't here anything.

Then she was shock when San was in front of her.

"Where are you going?" He said

"Its non of your business" she said. She's going to leave but. Chaneoul  bite  her left neck, she try to get him off but San bite her right neck. Yuna become so dizzy. Then she loss her consciousness. Chaneol carry her.

"Finally we get, what ours" chaneoul smile creepy.

"Yeah, and she has also a bonus pup"

*******

"Yuna!!! Yuna" Namjoon shout.

He doesn't know that his Luna was taken away together with pup