GIFT chapter 9

Seokjin is now 15th, he grown more beautiful than ever. He was so kind and Everyone loves him, including his, father, Taehyung And his clan. Except for Jungkook off course. Jungkook became more cold at him, he doesn't want to see him in the pack house, he always get out with his friend jimin, they knew each other since they were 12, they were the same age.

Jimin is a kind alpha, a reverse to jungkook. He also adore seokjin, he love him so much like a little brother. Because seokjin remind him his brother who die when he was only a baby.
Jungkook and jimin knew that Seokjin will be an omega. When he turn 16th. But this is just a hunch from them.
No one will know what seokjin status will be.

Jimin and jungkook had only one thing in common. And that is, they hate Taehyung. They were irritated by him. They want them away from their pack. But they can't do that because they have no control. But someday they wish they will.

"Hey! Why are you here again?" Shouted Jimin as he saw Taehyung running towards seokjin room.

"I'm here to protect my jinnie, from the two of you" hiss Taehyung.

"Aish! Shouting at this early morning? Jimin let those trash be. Let's go to school." Said Jungkook that is irritated in the early morning.

The three gasp in shock as they saw, the one who open the door. It was seokjin. With pink hair. He was just in a simple white polo with black and red collar.
He put his hands on the side of his face and do eagyo.

"Good morning hyung's, am I handsome?" Ask Seokjin cutely

"Yes, off course my jinnie" said Taehyung.

"No, you look like a cheap gay, that can be pick up on a bar" mocked Jungkook.  " Let's go jimin" he said as he grab jimin shoulder.

"You like so, good jinnie." Said jimin as he was drag away by jungkook.

"He doesn't really like me. Even now" said Seokjin as he was in the venge of crying. Taehyung pull him into his arms.

"Don't listen to him, Jinnie, your the most beautiful and handsome guy I ever met. So please don't let your Hyung ruin this beautiful day. Okay!" Said Taehyung as He was comforting his seokjin.

"Thank you tae-tae. I'm so grateful that the moon goddess gave me you" said seokjin. Taehyung blush as he was happy of what seokjin said.

"I also thank your parents for making you, a kind, beautiful seokjin" Seokjin blush bright red. Jin is starting to develop his little thing, that is called love to his knight and shinning armor Taehyung. We out him. He won't survive living with his own brother, that bully him.
Seokjin hug him.

"Let's go, to the school" said Taehyung. Seokjin happily nod.

They arrive in their school, this place is not very huge school, it's just a normal size one. But here. Everyone is welcome. Vampire, wolf, dhampir, angels, fairies and half breed like seokjin.