THE CURSE LOVER chapter 1

Once upon a time there is a a young prince looking for a his princess. Cause a wizard tell them, to make their land more prosperous. the prince have to fine his soon to be queen.

That's why prince namjoon is in search for his future wife and after a long search he found his future princess she was living near the woods.

Her name is yuqi, she is beautiful young lady. The prince went back to his castle with yuqi by his side.

NAMJOON POV

"Hello father" i said as, my father welcome us.

"Hello my son, and who is she?" He ask.

"She is the one, she's gonna be my bride father" I happily said to my father.

"Oh, welcome to the family young lady." My father hug yuqi.

We enter the hallway, I just notice there is a lot of bags in it.

"Father do you have a visitor?" I ask

"Yes, I almost forgot the duke daughter just pay us a visit, I think she's a beautiful candidate for your a princess, but I guess you found your bride. Don't worry I will tell her to go home tomorrow." I just nod.

My father lead us to two rooms next to each other.

"Miss,you will stay here" he pointed yuqi his room and she nod.

"Namjoon, this is your new room, freshen up then I will meet you two in the dinning area."

"Ok, father."

I took a bath and then put a clean clothes and knock on the door of my yuqi. Then my yuqi open the door wow she look gorgeous in those red dress.

 Then my yuqi open the door wow she look gorgeous in those red dress

I held her hands, and we walk to the dinning area. My father is sited in the center of the table, we sited near my father.

"Let's eat father."

"No, we will have to wait for joy."

"Ok!" I guess joy is the dukes daughter.

"Good evening every one." I turn around to get a better look at the sweet voice. wow I said to my self she's gorgeous. In those black dress.

I stand up and walk towards her

I stand up and walk towards her. I kiss her hands. "Hello, there princess" her cheeks became red and she became shy. I don't know what got into me, and I forgot about yuqi. We eaten our dinner, I can't help but stare at her. Yuqi glare at me, but I didn't bother, I keep glancing at joy.

The dinner went well. And That night I went to joy chamber instead of yuqi. She said that she also like me and she's OK to make love to me. We spend the night together and were happy. So I decided that I will marry joy instead of yuqi.

IN THE NEXT MORNING

YUQI POV

Im waiting for prince namjoon all night to come in my room, but I waited in vain. I'm starting to wonder if he still want me to be his princess. I seen his look at the dukes daughter. I hope he doesn't change his mind cause I already like him.

I'm waiting for him right now. Then I heard a knock.

Knock

Knock

I open the door. And I was disappointed to see one of the soldiers instead of my prince.

"The prince want to talk to you miss." I nod. I'm happy that the prince want to see me. I follow the soldier. To the prince chamber.

The soldier knock the door. "Enter" the prince said on the other side of the door. Then the soldier open the door for me. I saw my prince in the chair near the table, hes face looks the like stress.

"Hello prince" I said as a smile at him. Then he look at me.

"Hello yuqi, good morning. I know I said that you will be my princess before." My heart is beating fast I don't want to hear the next line that he's going to say. Cause I know what he's gonna say.

"I'm sorry yuqi, but I decided that I will marry joy." My tears started to flow

"What do you mean, prince" I still ask, even I know what he mean.

He went towards me and hug me for the last time. "I'm sorry yuqi, I'm not the right man for you. Don't worry you will find the right person that will love and cherish you." He break the hug and then smile at me.

"I hope you'll be happy my prince." I kiss him for the last time. Then I leave him with his love.

After a month I heard that the prince and his new princess got married they are happy now. Then after a year they are bless a health baby boy.

I want also to be happy like them, I don't have any resentment against them I'm genuinely happy for him.

*******

Please comment and vote.

I put this story to this new book

Don't forget to stream the two on mv's

Thanks for reading.