GIFT chapter 1

this series is a gift from me.

*******
Choi Yuna is just a simple young lady, with a arrange future for her. she is a very bright young lady, but 2 vampires eyeing on her.

then one night she was capture by this two sexy vampire. Chaneol and San. she became their submissive and dependant sex slave for this two. after 3 years, the 2 vampires decided to make her immortal like them.

when yuna became a Vampire she got her own will back. her mind is not full of lust anymore. she begun to develop love for the other two vampire. but the other two vampire didn't have love for her. she was just a toy for them.

she was on her limit, then something happen when chaneol and san was invited in the party. they didn't brought yuna with them.

but her friend Choi Sana, invite her to the party. so she went to the party.

but she felt heart broken when she saw the two kissing and almost having sex on the couch of the living room.

she knew that they saw her. she though that they gonna fellow her. but not, she went alone. she pack her things and leave.

she try to go back to their house but no one's leave there now. then the really hit her she's not just 3 years that where gone from there home. but she was gone for half of a century.

she just cry as she felt asleep on their doorstep.

that night when she woke up. she decided to go somewhere. out of the place where she once call home.

as she walk by. how unfortunate of her. a vampire hunter came out of nowhere. then she been stab in different part of her body. they use the silver knife so that she can't use her healing ability.

there was lots of blood all over her. her heart slowly keep beating. she's just gonna accept her faith. but a savior come along.
Yuna last heard before she fainted is "mate"

********

she woke up in unknown place she was puzzled to be in tribe like place. unlike to the vampire mansion she was in before it look like a Victorian era mansion.

"your awake my luna"