BLACK HAIR DEMON part 2 EPILOGUE

(Some mature themes in this ending)
Thank you for all who read this story. Don't worry I will give it a proper ending.

TAEHYUNG POV

My dreams came true, I have him in my arm, he's crying, panting and squirming. Because of he's sad romance. That end into a abyss.

Thank you jungkook for broken his heart. I wipe off his tears and started kissing him, he kiss me back. I know that his heat is near.

"I love you, seokjin, ever since I saw you" I started to lick his porcelain neck with out any marks. He moans. My eyes only see seokjin on this bed, only him.

This is a taboo to our kind, but I am ready to break it. I will marry seokjin no matter what they say. No matter what they do. They can't stop me!! they can't stop me to felt in love in a fox demon.

"better mated seokjin, before jungkook come here"I said.

After our heated session, finally I leave my mark on his neck. Its not like  a wolf's mark, that looks like a scar. Tengu's mark is more like a marking of the soul. We shared one soul now. Nothing is going to seperate us now. Not even your original love. He would probably limping tomorrow, because I abused his hole to much because he's so fucking delicious. 

After an hour, I can hear wings that flapping. I just smirk. I know jimin hyung will eventually betray me. But tha's fine I am done with my plan. I look at seokjin, naked body. I can see he's sore hole from here. His facing at the bed. I better cover this cute butt with his tale. I also change before the two crashing the door. They saw seokjin, on the bed. They both gasp in horror at what they saw seokjin lying naked. I just smile.

"You demon" jungkook said.

"Yea, that's right im a demon. Were all are" I mocked.

"What did you do?" Jungkook is going near, I turn seokjin around. They're eyes went wide. To see seokjin naked body but I want them to see my little mark that I made.

"He's mine, our soul are intertwined now. So leave us alone" I started to kiss him. But I didn't expect seokjin moaning jungkook's name.

"Jungkook" he said and jungkook just smirk at me.

"Let him go, even if your soul are together. You can never change the fact that he loves me more than anyone"

"Taehyung, please let seokjin go. I can accompany you. Just like before. Please stop this nonsense"jimin said. That made my anger even more.

"You call this nonsense. I love him since I saw him jimin hyung. But I let jungkook hyung to have him. I burry my feelings toward him. I just wanted to be loved and im happy with him." I said as I burry my self at seokjin's neck. But Then I can feel seokjin hugging me.

"Don't cry hyung"he said. I break the hug. He wipe my tears.

"Seokjin, my love let's go" jungkook said. And I'm ready to let him go if he wanted to. But he shake his head.

"No my love, we had our time before. Maybe we can move on our separate ways."

"What do you mean, seokjin" ask the puzzled jungkook.

"You have found a good partner, just never let him go. Just like me. I will never stop holding his hands" and he hold my hands. I was surprise at what seokjin said.

"Seokjin, your kidding right. All I want is to be with you. I just lost my memory that's why we begun our relationship. And I now I'm ok. I remember you now, please come with me" said  jungkook as he bed seokjin. I can see jimin is hurt because what jungkook said.

"Please jungkook, don't be selfish. You love jimin hyung And your hurting him now" jungkook look at jimin that is weeping around the corner. He went to him and hug him.

And seokjin hug me, im So happy he pick me.

"Can you pinch my cheeck" and seokjin pinch it really hard.

"Ouch! You pinching so hard it will leave a scar" seokjin is just smiling at me.

"So, this is real. You really chose me?" He nod. I hug him tight.

"Thank you, for understanding. And I'm sorry for what I've done" I whisper in his ears.

"It's fine hyung" I kiss him and I saw jungkook and jimin is also kissing.

After several months of  preparing because of jimin and seokjin what's all to be perfect for our wedding.

Then We got married I decided to leave the band just have a simple life in the forest with our offspring yeonjun and beomgyu they are a tengu like me.

As for jungkook and jimin hyung they also got married but they lived in the city.

There all coming here. All my members will visit us today and seokjin is quite busy preparing everything.

Knock knock.

I opened the door and I saw them. I miss all my members.

"Kookie carry me, this child is really heavy" said the pregnant jimin hyung. And jungkook hyung happily carry his husband.

We went in.

"Were is seokjin?" They all ask.

"He's with our son's"

"Taehyung" he shouted. I rush to my husband. They all  follow me in our room.

"It's time" he said. Our two son is holding there father's hands.I signal our son to play with jimin hyung.

"Okay, breath in, breath out" I said as I put him on the bed.

After 30minutes of a hard labour. Our little soobin came out. He's a one tail demon fox. I am happy to see my son.

And There all so happy to see our little boy.

After a month
Jungkook and jimin had a twin named taehyun and kai.

And they all live happily ever after.

THE END

*******
It start with a jinkook and end up with a taejin.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.