BLACK HAIR DEMON chapter 2

SEOKJIN POV

the small demon is right I was save by him, I can't believe my father's most trusted knights are going to this to me.

FLASHBACK

I always went to the outside of our castle. Yes you heard it right I'm really a royal, actually I'm a prince.

Back to my flashback. I always go to the town outside our village once a month, cause I visit them.
The people in there are very poor, they didn't have food or medicine in there village. I ask them to go live to the kingdom, cause the kingdom have everything they need, they will not starve. By they doesn't want to leave there land. That's why I'm helping them.

Then it happens the unfortunate day, I went to the village give them supplies, I was with four knights and I didn't realize it was dark because I was busy talking to them is fun.

"Prince, we should get going cause its dark outside." I nod and then I say good bye to them.

"See you all next month" I wave a goodbye. I ride this horse then I didn't realize. I felt asleep at the back of the horse.

I was awoke by the loud laughing. Then I look around to see who's laughing.

"Thank good, your awake my prince, cause its not nice to rape you while your sleeping" my eyes went wide, what he does he mean rape.

Then I saw my hands are tie. And were the hell are we, its so dark in here, the only one you will see is the light of the bonfire far from us.

The other man touch my face." Wow, the maids are right you have a smooth skin."

"Stop it, please" but they never did they started unbutton my top. I wiggle, but its no use. They pin me to the ground.

"Stttoooppp iiitt, somebody help me" they started to touch me and all I can do is to cry. Please someone help me.

I think lord heard my cry. Someone came and I didn't expect him to be a demon. And that demon untie me, put my shirt back and then put me into a sack.

END OF FLASH BACK

I didn't expect this demon, is so kind. This is the first time I saw demons, they said they would be scary. I guess they are wrong cause these demons are handsome and hot.

(The days past a month, seokjin have put a little of his trust to jungkook. He was happy to be him, he doesn't came home yet cause he's father was not in the kingdom he's in the voyage and he will be back within 3 months, he decided to stay with jungkook and wait for his father to came back. He rather stay with the demon than stay with those knights in the castle that want to rape him.)

Seokjin was amaze of these creatures, they are do kind and they make him feel home, especially jungkook. Seokjin love to see him smile, cause it make him feel happy. He's adoration towards the demon grow strong, then it became love. Jungkook also fell in love with seokjin. Jungkook love's him not because he looks like his lovers, but because he love him for what he is, cause seokjin has a kind hearted.

There now cuddling with each other jungkook kiss seokjin cheeks. And seokjin is all red. He kiss his nose.

"Your all red,love" seokjin shyly punch jungkook's chest. And he became more red.

"Love, two months more and my father will be back on the castle."

"Are you going back home? My love"

"No I will stay here with you, but I just want my father to know you, the love of my life." then Jungkook smile.

"Did you think, your father will accept me?" Jk felt sad as he ask seokjin.

"He will love, you don't worry." He caress jungkook face and kiss it.

Then the time arrived seokjin father came to the kingdom. The king got furiously angry because he didn't see his son seokjin.

"Where is seokjin?" Ask the angry king.

"I'm sorry my king, but the prince were been inducted by demons, 3 months ago. We try to get him but the demon is too strong"

"What the name of the demon?"

"Jungkook! my lord, his name is jungkook " the king clench his fist.

Jungkook again, why he always get his love once, the first was Selene and now his son seokjin. I had enough, I will get my son back from him.

"Knight, ready your self were going to get my son back."

The king gather his best knights then went to the forest, the four knights lead the way. Then after an hour of horseback raiding they arrive at a small hunt.

Then seokjin go out in the hunt, he's smiling at me.

"Hello father, how are you, what brings you here.?"

"Seokjin, let's go home."

"No father, I will stay here with my love jungkook."

Jungkook again he whisper and then he clench his fist. Then the fucking jungkook came out the hunt and walk towards seokjin. He kiss seokjin cheeks, that made the kings blood boils.

"Seokjin" he shout. The two were startle at the kings shouting. And they face the angry king. Jungkook was shock to see him, the monk that took at his love from him. Is now a king.

"You seem so shock jungkook to see me." The king smirk. Jungkook held seokjin hands.

"Give back seokjin," the king shout

"No, he will stay here, with me. I love him"

"You can't love him."

"And why not?"

"Cause seokjin is your son!" The two look at each other in shock.

"Yes that's right, when we retrieve selene, she was pregnant with your child And she die when seokjin was born. That's why I give up my duty of being a monk, to be a father of seokjin." Seokjin is crying and hugging jungkook.

"Your love is taboo, and its not right to fall in love with your own father right seokjin." Seokjin nod at the king.

"Come with me, were going home." Seokjin nod, he kiss jungkook for the last time.

THE END.

*******

I'm just joking, the next chapter will be the EPILOGUE.

Thank you for reading and pls. Vote