FINDING YOU chapter 2

SEOKJIN POV

My birthday is just two days away and these dream are getting intense every night.

It's really horrible, that I can feel the pain even its just a dream. I hope this nightmares will end.

"Good morning seokjin" said my hyung.

"Good morning hyung, is mom home.?"

"Nope not yet, father said that they will be home next week."

"So they, will miss my birthday." I look out the floor.

"Cheer up seokjin, me and kookie had plan" he said

"What plan hyung.?"

"Were gonna celebrate it in there house, he also want you to meet his brother."

"Okie, thanks hyung." I smile at him. But I'm still sad because I can't be with my parents on my birthday. But at least I'm with my hyung.

The night comes. I really don't want to sleep cause I know I will just have nightmares. I'm gonna sleep in my hyungs room, cause I don't want to be alone.

In the dreams.

There is a faceless man, caress my checks. He kiss me, it felt real. I want him to kiss me again. But the faceless man turn away and leave me. It felt like I'm gonna die. I want him to come back.

"Looooovveeee" I shout.

Then I was awaken by my hyung. He shake me.

"Wake up seokjin, please." I open my eyes. I felt the tears flowing on my face.

"Did you had nightmare." I shake my head.

"It's not that bad, but its just sad."my hyung went to the kitchen and get me some water.

"Here, drink" I drink it all, cause I felt exhausted.

"When this will end, these horrible dream" I cry in his arms.

"Shhhuu, it will end soon."

We went to jungkook hyungs place before my birthday birthday.

Knock

Knock

"Kookie,"

Then kookie hyung open the door.

"Hello jimin, you must be seokjin." He hug jimin hyung.

"Are you two in relationship?" They just smile at me and they kiss.

I guess that's answer my question.

"Come in"
Then we came in the house. Wow it was big.

"Taehyung is out with his friends, so the house will be ours."

"Were is your parents."

"There also not here like your parents" he answer.

"Ahhh" I felt sad.

"Don't worry, you will have a happy birthday, Jimin, can you come with me I need to buy something."

"Is it OK, seokjin if you stay here. Don't worry the store is right in the corner.

I just nod. Then they left. I was in the living room. Then I heard. Something crash upstairs. I don't know what got into me I follow the sound.

Its stop when i was in the front of the room. I open the door.

This is such a boring room. I said to my self. I let my self in the room and I saw a drawing book in the bed.

Wow, He draw. Unconscious flip the pages.