20 hz chapter 3

NAMJOON POV

I am too young to die, I could have done many good things in this world, I could have discovered many type of medicine, for many type illness.

I want to spend more time with my mother, and she needs me. Who's gonna take care of her. She's all I have and I'm also all she have.

But they killed me. They kill me in just a snap of a finger.

My killers is still out there, laughing and getting successful from my research. I hate them, I want them to be punish. I want them rotten on jail. And the only way I can do that is to have a body. Cause I know I'm already dead.

I straggle make my way towards the wild spirits that want to tainted me. But I feel sorry for them cause, that wouldn't happen.

I will find a perfect body, that will fit my soul. And at last after my straggle I found one.

I settle in his body, and finally his body accepted me. Then I open my eyes, just to see the real owner of this body. He's crying and he's still straggling to remove the gasp of the wild spirits. I feel sorry for him because, I wouldn't waste my chance to live again. And now I'm alive.

I really didn't know that he's a model, I just though he's just beautiful face. But I have to do this cause, I don't want them to suspected that I'm not there real son.

I started to live as Kim seokjin, a top model and after my work I'm doing research on the people that kill me. I will let them thought that they won by killing me. Just wait till I gathered all the evidence that will make you all rotten in jail.

If that happens, I can leave this body. I'm  still sorry for this young man that is burden right now. But I can't let go this body.

*******

TAEHYUNG POV

It's morning again, I woke up at 10 am I over slept again. Because seokjin and I sleep late, seokjin is so talkative hes been telling stories since he was young.

I woke up. I opened my eyes and stretched my body. I rubbed my eyes.

Wait, is that seokjin?

I rubbed my eyes again, its real I can see seokjin

I rubbed my eyes again, its real I can see seokjin. I come near him. To see his face in close up. He's really looks beautiful. I want to kiss those pinkish lips even ifs his just a spirit. I slowly move to his lips. But he woke up. He's shock to see our lips is just an inch away. I move back ward.

"What are you doing taehyung? He ask. Did I really heard him speak.

"I can hear and see you seokjin" he's eye's went wide.

"Really," he went near me and hug me. But he  can't hug me. He just go thru the other side.

"What happened, why I can't touch you tae tae." He started to cry. I want to comfort him, but I can't hold him unlike before.