KOIBITO NEKO chapter 1

This is the continuation of neko but, I would not put angst on it.

*******

3RD PERSON POV

the white cat is just staring at the grave of his master he once love.

He can't believe that his master will die in just a blink of an eye. He doesn't deserve this.

Being with the wrong people, he's being so helpless, he's just a boy and he experience this cruel world. Then a calico cat came.

 Then a calico cat came

The calico cat spoke." Is that your new master? Why is he dead,?"

"He was killed by his mother and throw by his father." Said the white cat that still looking at the new dug grave of his master.

"That's too cruel. Human really are all bad"

"No hyung, not all of them" the white cat said.

Then the white cat put his head to surface of the pit. The pit glow yellow and blue. Just like the cat's eye.

" what are you doing" shout the calico cat. At The white cat.

"I'm just giving him chance to leave" the white cat lifted his head from the pit.

"Why? Do you want him to be like us"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

The white cat didn't got a chance too speak because the ground open. Revealing the boy who is at the center of the pit. He's shiver because of the cold ground he was in. The boy slowly open his eyes. He was scared, hungry and exhausted of he been thru. Then the boy look around he was was terrify to see, that he was in a dark and wet hole. His panicking cause he only see the dim light from the opening of the pit. Then he saw his cat, his Mr. Cat.

He smile, he felt happy to see him. He gather his strength. He started to stretch his legs and try to stand up.

And slowly walk towards Mr. Cat and he started to climb. Mr cat is just looking at him. Its like his giving him strength so he can climb.