Chapter eighty: Blood stained blades

Rain poured down from the sky. Iggy's hackles were up and the small dog was snarling at the man in front of them. (Y/n)'s red eyes and little fangs were showing as well. Okuyasu was running up in the rain, "Josuke! We're going to make it on time!" "Hold it, Okuyasu. I'm not sure of this is coincidence or fate, but this guy just said a name that I can't believe I heard!," The teen boy said and pointed to the man in the white suit. The tiny pillar girl beside Josuke looked and saw Hayato on the ground. This was Yoshikage Kira, the form that he took to hide! The serial killer tried to run but was punched in the face by Crazy diamond. The plum haired pillar girl went to see if Hayato was okay. Thankfully the boy was fine. But the child was fearful of the man laying on the pavement. (Y/n) sensed stand energy linked to the boy, yet the stand energy itself was coming from the man on the ground, Killer Queen's stand energy!
"Josuke! This is Kira! I know this stand energy anywhere!," the little girl hissed. Josuke began to pummel Kira with Crazy Diamond before the man pulled his stand, killer queen out. Killer queen blocked Crazy Diamond's blows. "I could have killed you all if I wanted to.," the serial killer said, "I was running because I hate fighting." "We're after you for the people you killed, Dumbass!," Josuke spat, "(y/n), Keep Hayato safe!" "The only reason I'll kill all of you now, is because you are a threat to my peaceful life.," the killer said.

(Y/n) pulled Hayato closer to her, ready to summon Avalon if things got dire. She turned to Hayato, "Let's stay put of the way, you can't see this but it is about to be nasty." The boy nodded and the girl pulled him behind the two older boys. Iggy was growling at the serial killer still, watching him carefully, the rain would make it hard for him to control The Fool. "Josuke Higashikata, your Crazy Diamond has a range of 1 to 2 meters. The Hand is similar in range. The dog is a stand user as well, The Fool. As is the child with her berserk stand.," the serial killer spoke. Killer Queen and Crazy Diamond began to brawl. They punched and blocked punches. Killer Queen swiped Crazy Diamond's legs out from under it before getting a foot in the face. The heavy impacts from the two power type stands made Kira go flying. He impacted against the cement wall behind him.
"I can't see it, but that was amazing! Kira went flying!," Hayato said. (Y/n) looked to the brunet boy beside her, "It's even better if you can see it." Her horn picked up some sort of ambient energy, she looked towards the kid's backpack. A faint scent came from it that was not human. "Hey, Hayato. What was in your backpack?," the pillar child asked and the boy gasped. His brown eyes looked to the backpack. "It's gone!," The human boy shouted and both looked back after hearing an explosion. Okuyasu was hit directly with an explosive attack!

"Okuyasu!," Josuke screamed for his friend. The little girl looked to the bomb creating stand in horror. In its stomach cavity was a plant that looked suspiciously like a cat, the plant cat was growling and yowling. Even though she was scared, she could not help to think how her father would love to study that little monster. "Hayato, I must thank you for bringing Stray Cat with you. It is very helpful.," Kira spoke as he looked down at the children and the dog. Iggy growled at him and barked angrily. This made the man angry and he kicked the elderly dog. Iggy's small body went flying as the dog yelped in pain. "Iggy, no!," the little girl cried out and picked up the injured dog. Iggy whimpered as the tiny girl held him. She got bad visions of eleven years ago, when Iggy was kicked into an inch of his life by Vanilla Ice. "An invisible air bubble and an explosion? That is why he was keeping that thing? To use as a bomb?," Hayato asked nobody in particular.
(Y/n) felt bile rising in her mouth. Death. War. Just like those other times. Josuke ran to try and heal Okuyasu, only Kira had unleashed yet another explosive air bubble. Hayato yelled a warning for Josuke to look out for the bubble. The teen punched the ground and made a wall. The bubble exploded on the wall. (Y/n) wondered Where Jotaro and the others were. They had to be nearby. Her horn sensed them just round the corner and one block down from where she was. The heavy rain had to be drowning out the sounds of the battle. Josuke avoided another air bubble barely and was hit with a small explosion that wounded him. But he still ran towards Okuyasu. He did not see it, Kira touched Okuyasu, making the teen a bomb.