Chapter Thirty-eight: Wet and very wild.

(Y/n) had wandered away from the campsite during the night. She wanted to be alone for a while. She hugged the doll that she carried with her, the Crack had gotten bigger and a new one was on the doll's belly now. The little girl watched the stars and felt the wind in the desert, she could have sworn she heard whispers within the wind. Footsteps made her turn her head as she saw Jotaro behind her, "Need something, Jotaro?" "No, just checking on you.," the Japanese teen said, "You scared the old man with your ourburst." The little girl laughed, "Not as bad as Esidisi did." "He mentioned that and told us the story.," Jotaro spoke and took a sip of his drink, "I am surprised that such beings like you exist."
His ocean green eyes looked up to the sky. He seemed to have much on his mind at the moment. The little girl's wounds had healed already. She sighed and looked to the sky as well. It was the same sky that she and her father looked at and the one that her mother and father looked at. The little girl was still a little sore from the hamon.

It was a another beautiful night. She could get lost in the skies, wondering where exactly her father was up there. She closed her eyes to see if she could feel where her father was, she felt him thinking of her as she was thinking of him at that moment. She wanted him to be happy, but he could never be. He was immortal and floating away from her. 'Where are you? I miss you, daddy. I love you.,' (y/n) thought and opened her eyes to look at the stars again, 'Why did you not tell me about my mother? We're you still in pain over her murder?'
The little half pillar stood and heard the laughing of the baby. It was pretty late for someone to be awake during this time. She looked back and saw the baby next to the fire, laughing his tiny head off. She got closer and felt stand energy from him. Time to confront the little bastard. The girl walked up behind the baby and grabbed his head with a clawed hand, the baby stopped laughing and froze. She felt sheer terror from the infant. The stand users around her seemed to be having nightmares. The baby turned around and looked horrified at the ancient girl baring her teeth at him as her claws dug into his skin, "How do you think you were going to escape the desert after killing them hm? I know I would survive by just using my own power to travel across these sands. But you? You are an infant, a smart infant, but an infant nonetheless."

"I don't take kindly to those who hurt people I care for. And you have been hurting them for a while.," the girl spoke and dug her claws deeper into his skin, "Your stand cannot protect you from me. It only works on those who are asleep, and as you can see, I am not. I was waiting for a chance to confront you." (Y/n)'s hand melted into the infant's head as she continued to torture him, "I'm sure my brother told you about me, or if he has not, then you know now."
The infant's yellow eyes grew wide. "You understand now, baby?," the girl said, "I ran out of mercy for you as soon as you threatened my friends. I don't like to hurt young opponents, but I can make an exception with how wicked you are." The infant started to foam at the mouth and his eyes rolled back in his head, be passed out from terror. The plum haired girl removed her hand from his brain, leaving no trace of her influence. The others went into peaceful sleep around her. Her red eyes glared harshly at her adopted father. How dare he even think of trying to make her go back home.

She alighted onto the crashed plane and waited up there until morning. Kakyoin was the first to wake. He made breakfast for the others and looked around. He saw the passed out baby, then looked for the little girl. "Up here.," he heard her voice say and looked up to the airplane. Her red eyes looked down to his violet ones, "That baby had stand energy on him, yet I could not feel a physical stand from him. I'm guessing he was the one giving you nightmares." Kakyoin nodded, "He stopped his attack suddenly last night, I thought it was my threats that stopped him. But I see now that you must have done something to terrorize him."
(Y/n) held her hand up that still had the claws on it, "I did." Kakyoin chuckled and made the baby food for the infant as the little girl kept watch. The others woke up after Kakyoin made some noise to wake them with. The three washed their faces and got ready to eat. Jotaro walked to the airplane and looked up to the girl who was playing with her doll, "Oi. Are you feeling better?" (Y/n) looked down to her nephew, "Yes, I just needed to cry a bit and get myself under control. That is what uncle Esidisi taught me to do." Jotaro made a small hum and took another sip of his drink, "Can you swim?" "Of course I can swim.," the little girl said and looked down to him. Jotaro nodded and took another drink.