Chapter Fifty-four: friends return.

Josuke woke up with a small weight on his chest. He was surprised that he was not being woke up by his little stepsister. Instead, she was fast asleep on his chest. Her small soft cheek was squished up on his chest. Josuke sat up slowly so she would not fall off of him. His little stepsister was very cute as she was sleeping on his chest. (Y/n) made some soft sleepy sounds as she clung to Josuke. Her little face nuzzled into his chest, "Jojo..."
The teen knew she had to be dreaming about the Joestars she met and lived with in the past. He placed her down on his bed and got ready for school, it seemed like she needed this nap. He got ready and felt a small body cling to his leg, "Josuke." Her voice was still sleepy.

The British-Japanese teen smiled down at the sleepy half pillar, "Good morning, (y/n). Did you get sleepy last night?" The little child rubbed her eyes and nodded. Josuke smiled and rubbed her soft plum violet hair. "Yesh I did.," the little girl replied and held onto his hand, "Are you getting ready for school?" "Yes. I think you should stay home today instead of coming with me this time, you look like you need some sleep.," The teen said with a kind smile. He got a sleepy little smile from his stepsister who yawned and walked wobbly to the kitchen where Tomoko was.
The little girl held onto the doorframe and greeted the woman with a wave. "Good morning, (y/n). Are you feeling sleepy again?," Tomoko asked and got a nod, "Well you can take a rest, you may still be jet lagged." The girl wandered to the couch and hopped up onto it. She yawned again. It had been a day or so since she, Koichi and Josuke met the Nijimura family. She was reaching the end of her awake period, she would need to sleep soon. Until then, she would be okay to explore. She would just have to find a safe place to sleep when she reaches the end of her time to be awake.

She heard the sound of the doorbell and went to the door to answer it. It was that guy from the Nijimura house, Okuyasu. (Y/n) looked back as Josuke walked up, "What are you doing here?" "Going to walk to school with you. Did you know your house is like right in front of mine?," Okuyasu said cheerfully. He was really dense. The plum haired pillar girl yawned and wandered out of the door with her doll in her arms. She heard Josuke call out to her, "Be careful!"
(Y/n) gave him a sleepy smile before walking off. She was going to walk around and explore until she could not anymore. Her porcelain doll was held snugly in her arms as she wandered through the residential area and into the business district. Her small legs stumbled a few times, but she got up and kept moving and exploring.

Where she was going, she did not know. But she was just happy to wander safely. She passed by a corner convenience store. There was an alley between the convenience store and the next shop. Some sort of mysterious power seemed to be coming from that Alley. (Y/n) figured that it would be too dangerous to explore with how tired she was and left it for another day, although she could have sworn she heard a woman call her name. The small pillar continued on and saw Jotaro sitting at a cafe, he seemed to be waiting for someone. The plum haired child walked up to him and looked up to him with big red eyes, Jotaro looked down at her with his sea green eyes.
"(Y/n). You came at the right time.," the man said and motioned to the seat beside him, "Sit down so we can talk." The little girl climbed up onto the seat next to him and sat on her knees so she could look over the table. Jotaro took a sip of his coffee, "The Speedwagon foundation told me what happened in the DC headquarters. I hope you have the situation handled." "Santana's goal is to follow the orders left for him by my father. The last orders were to protect me.," the little girl said, "I added on those orders to help him with living in this new age."

Jotaro looked down at the girl before taking another sip of the coffee, "Santana will come to Japan after the foundation finishes the protection devices they developed for him. I also wanted you here because some old friends of ours will be joining us." The plum haired girl gave him a tired nod. "So it is almost time for you to sleep? That is unfortunate.," the man said with a sigh. (Y/n) made a small smile and a giggle, "Can't help it. It's part of my biology." The sea green eyed man shook his head and took another drink of coffee.
The scampering of small paws and some barking made the plum haired girl look away from the table. A small black and white dog was running towards her and Jotaro. Her sleepy mind pushed back how tired she was after she saw the small animal. The girl got off of the chair she was on and knelt as the dog stopped in front of her with his little tail wagging. He had grey hair around his muzzle and eyes. The dog placed a little metal paw on her knee and wagged more.