Chapter Eighty-nine: Poisoned rings, Burning things

"It's taking a lot longer than I would have hoped.," Abbacchio said as he looked up, "But I know that Narancia and (y/n) can do this." Giorno looked over to Fugo and saw the young man was very worried, "I knew it might have been a little too much for them." "Fugo, Narancia is equipped to handle missions like this.," the former policeman spoke to the younger. From the top of the stairs, they heard Mista talk to Bucciarati. He was saying how he needed to feed his stand. The stand was begging to be fed. The conversation was broken by the sound of heavy footsteps and the door opening. The front door had opened and the massive Wamuu came in. "Wamuu! What is the news?," Fugo asked, Causing Bucciarati and Mista to come listen. They did not know that Trish had come from her room and was listening too.
"Lady (y/n) and Narancia has engaged an enemy. They should be able to defeat him soon.," Wamuu spoke, "She told me to tell you not to worry." "Wamuu. Does she intend to use her stand?," Bucciarati asked. "I do not know. She may be inclined to use the poison she has been carrying for years.," the blond warrior replied. "Thank you, Wamuu.," the gang leader spoke to the ghost and the warrior faded away. "If she uses her stand, it may cause another incident like two months ago.," Abbacchio sighed.

"What was the incident?," Giorno asked. "A massacre.," was the answer Fugo gave, "I've never seen so much blood. She has absolutely no control over her stand, it has a mind of its own." Giorno noticed a grim look. "We can Only hope Avalon is not brought out.," Bruno spoke as he looked up to see Trish at the top of the stairs. "What's taking so long? I'm going to die of thirst.," the pink haired teen asked before she returned to her room. Bucciarati sighed, "Narancia and (y/n) are strong. They can complete this task." Giorno looked at the doll the little girl left behind and the horns that were on the table. Those were the same horns that the ghosts had. The golden haired teen picked up a picture that fell out of the bag. It was a picture of a pair of young men, a older man and (y/n). The lighter colored haired man looked familiar to the golden haired teen.
"You better put that back.," He heard Abbacchio speak, "Those pictures are important to her." Giorno did as told, however he spied other pictures in her bag, pictures of other people. One that looked like her and an oddly familiar one. Giorno noted that he should probably talk to her more about them.

-

Narancia had been shrinking. More and more. It was getting harder for him to move around. (Y/n) picked him up when he got too small to get to a phone and carried him to the phones. She waited for him to call Bucciarati and kept a lookout. She could still feel Formaggio around. Where he was, she did not really know, but she could feel him. It was like he was hiding his energy. Narancia had already deduced that Formaggio's stand effect was to make things small, so it was not that far of a stretch to assume that he could make himself small as well. She felt a surge of energy and looked to see that the phone chords were cut. Formaggio was cutting them off from their gang! Her red eyes scanned the area before she realized why she could still feel him, he was still there, in Narancia's pocket! The Italian teen figured it out and grabbed Formaggio out of his pocket.
The assassin used a pen to propel himself away from them, Narancia pursued him. (Y/n) picked Narancia up so they could find him together. She felt that Formaggio was still nearby. The assassin was hiding from them. The pillar child gripped the poison ring she held. She felt with her horns, sensing the area. She got a hit, "Narancia! The sewer!" "Got it!," Narancia responded. Aerosmith shot into the sewer. The child hopped up on top of the car as Narancia stayed under it. She waited. Narancia's ability to track CO2 was a strong ability.

If the plum haired girl got the chance, she would attach her ring to Formaggio. Her dangerous and virulent poison, one that was cruel compared to her uncles'. The black metal shone in the light as she heard Narancia yell something about shooting a fat thing. She heard his frustration. (Y/n) saw Narancia climb onto the sidewalk, "Move, He's coming!" The little girl saw him running towards an alley, an alley that had a hungry cat in it. The child hopped off the car and into the alley, "Shoo, kitty! This is not food." She waved her hands at the kitty, scaring the feline to run away. The little girl let out a sigh, only to hear a yell followed by a menacing laugh Formaggio caught up to them. "Now I got you. Well shit, looks like the girl got away. You two caused me a bit of trouble.," the Grey haired man spoke, "Look at all of these holes you put in me! Luckily, once you get hit with Little Feet's ability, you can never get away. It should be easy to find your pretty little friend once I'm done with you."
Formaggio's face was cruel as he stepped on Narancia and applied weight to him, "Now, you'll tell me exactly where to find where Bucciarati and the Others hid the boss's daughter." "I would rather you kill me.," Narancia spat at the assassin. The man's green eyes held a lot of sadistic light in them. The man put even more weight on the teen, causing him to spit up blood. (Y/n) saw her opportunity.