Chapter Thirty-six: a bastard appears

(Y/n) was jolted awake by a sudden jump. Her red eyes shot open and looked around, blue eyes were looking down at her. Polnareff was holding the little girl. She sat up from being cradled by the Frenchman. They were in a carriage and riding somewhere. Everyone had a grim energy on them. The old woman that owned the hotel was tied up between Polnareff and Kakyoin. The silver haired Frenchman gave the girl a grin, "You're finally up Sleepyhead.," Polnareff said and got Kakyoin and Jotaro to look back at him and he little girl. Joseph looked back quickly before turning back to the road, "Have a nice nap?" "Yes. Why is Enya here?," the little girl asked, "Did you beat up a sweet old lady?" "There's nothing sweet about her.," Polnareff said, "She was one of DIO's followers. The mother of the bastard who killed my sister."
"What happened to our jeep?," the girl asked and got a sigh from Kakyoin. "Hol Horse stole it.," the red haired teen answered. "(Y/n), we're going to be leaving India soon. So stay close.," Joseph spoke. "I don't have much choice.," (y/n) replied as she rubbed her horn, "A little of my senses are returning. But I need to heal some more." The old man continued to drive the horse. "Maybe we can stop to eat later. Wouldn't having something to eat help you to heal faster?," Kakyoin suggested. "It would.," the plum haired girl said as her adopted father looked back at the young people behind him, "Then how about we get something to eat in the next town?"

"That's fine. But I will need more than just human food to heal this. I need a corpse or a bloodbag.," the little girl said as Polnareff kept hugging the tiny child against his huge chest. The feeling of the large chest and warm skin reminded the little child of the times her family would hold her. Especially her father and uncle Wamuu. The little girl gave a yawn and stretched, her little horns bumped into Polnareff's chest. Both the girl and the man winced from the feeling of that. "Sorry Pol pol.," the little girl apologized. The silver haired Frenchman rubbed the area that got poked by her horns, "They are pretty sharp.," the Frenchman said, "It was an accident though, so it is fine."
"You missed a lot of action since you were asleep. But it was probably for the best.," Kakyoin spoke. "I'm glad everyone is okay though.," (y/n) spoke. Joseph snickered and got a glare from Polnareff. "You're pretty good at driving the horse, old man. I guess it was kind of burned into your memory fifty years ago.," the little girl said, "I'm kind of surprised those vampire horses did not eat you." "Hard to forget the three hardest battles of my life.," The Old man said, "But, well trained horses are easy to drive." " It is a pretty horse.," the girl said, "Very strong animal to be able to pull this carriage."

Polnareff set the little girl on his lap to let her look around the area, "Vampire horses?" The little girl smiled back at Polnareff, "I can make masks that turn horses into vampire horses. And regular masks to turn humans into vampires. Dio used one of the masks my father and I made to turn himself into a vampire one hundred years ago." "You are not allowed to make any more masks.," Joseph said back to the girl, "Vampires are extremely dangerous to the modern world. There are not many Hamon users left."
"I am aware. There are is the small group in tibet, whoever Caesar has decided to take in and the small group Messhina made.," (y/n) spoke. "Hamon?," Polnareff inquired as the other two young men listened. "Hamon is a fighting style that centers around breathing and the creation of an energy that is similar to the rays of the sun. Hamon is the only thing that can kill me.," the small child said. "Is that why you have to wear that cute little cloak?," Polnareff asked and raised the girl up like he used to do with his sister, "I thought it was for how cute you were."

The Frenchman kept playing with the child like this. He stopped after Jotaro gave him a glare. The silver haired man gave the girl hugs instead. The carriage continued on as the group continued to talk about different topics. Joseph's stomach growled after a while. This caused the little girl he adopted to laugh, "Hungry, old man?" "Yeah, we did not get to eat last night. I think that when we get to the next city, we can stop and get something to eat.," Joseph said. "As long as you don't repeat what you did in Italy with that black ink pasta.," the little girl commented and made the old man laugh. Joseph looked back at her, "I'm not as picky anymore. So don't worry."
"Good. You caused a scene.," (y/n) spoke and huddled into the strong arms of the French man who held her. Joseph returned to looking ahead. They finally made it to a town. Joseph must have been really hungry as he stopped to get some kabobs. The vendor was driving a hard bargain as the two haggled. Joseph walked back after purchasing the food and stopped. (Y/n) felt energy from Enya, she looked back and saw the old woman's eyes wide in terror. Her eyes were on the kabob vendor. Quickly, (y/n) sensed our the kabob vendor's energy and found that it was a stand user's energy.