Chapter twenty four: an evil spirit?

(Y/n) Played with Jotaro during his childhood and would also go back to the park to meet with Noriaki to play with. This all stopped when they entered school. Noriaki and Jotaro did not have much time to play anymore, so (y/n) went back to the Speedwagon foundation and traveled again. She received a copy of the movie Caesar was in as a gift from the italian, along with a scarf that was part of his costume in the movie and a letter telling her to make Joseph watch the movie. Caesar was still going strong thanks to his Hamon use. The young pillar took it back to the Speedwagon foundation to watch in the little area they let her stay in. It was a pretty fun action movie that was family oriented. Her red eyes were watching the screen intently as the movie played. Caesar did a good job acting and doing his own stunts. (Y/n) was happy for him. She rewound the movie and decided to go back to America to visit her adopted father, Joseph.

She took the movie with her along with some photos of Jotaro to show the old man. The girl was cheerful the entire flight. Joseph had gotten notified that she was coming to America and picked her up from the airport. He was happy to see his adopted daughter again, he scooped her right up and hugged her tightly. She could have sworn that she heard her bones creak. "You're hugging too tight, dumb old man.," the little girl said and Joseph loosened his grip. The man could only smile, "I'm sorry, I just missed you. How are you and Holly doing in Japan? How is my grandson?"
(Y/n) gave Joseph the pictures of his grandson up to that point for him to look at, Joseph looked a mixture of happy, sad and mad. "My grandson grew up without even knowing my face. I'll never forgive the Japanese for this.," the older Joseph muttered and put the pictures in his pocket. "You're going to have to one day, or at least come visit them in Japan.," the little pillar on the man's shoulder stated as Joseph walked from the airport to his car. Joseph drove himself and his adopted daughter to the New York penthouse that they lived in.

The little girl was greeted by her adopted mother Suzie. The older woman gave the horned girl a hug as soon as she saw her. "Mama Suzie, I missed you too.," the child said with a smile as the Italian woman fussed over the child like a mother hen. Suzie would not let the little girl alone until the child was in a cute new dress that the woman bought for her. Her hair was put up with bows. "You look absolutely darling in this dress I found! So cute!," Suzie Q. gushed over her adopted daughter who was still a child.
(Y/n) thanked her for the dress and got the box she brought with her. The child gave Joseph the scarf that was in the box and the movie that was given to her, "It's in Italian, but your old friend wanted you to have it." "An old friend huh? I've never heard of this movie.," Joseph said and looked at the box before screaming in surprise, "Is that Caesar?!" Suzie looked at the box and saw the familiar face of their old friend. They both looked to the child for answers.
"When Wamuu and Caesar fought, I did not absorb him like you thought I did. I sucked up blood from the floor and filtered it in my own body to give it oxygen before putting it back into Caesar.," the girl explained, "He had already passed out when I was doing that. He was basically in a coma. I had the Speedwagon foundation take him home and watch over him. We did not know that you survived your encunter with my father, so we never planned to tell you... the years just went by. But yes... I saved Caesar."

Joseph looked at the scarf Caesar was wearing in the movie then to the one he was wearing, the information clicked. "I was in one of the scenes in that movie.," the little pillar said and pointed to the vhs tape. The old Joestar decided that he would watch it, language barrier or not. Suzie looked really happy for her friend's success and even more that he was alive. (Y/n) was made to rest as they watched the movie together. She did not need to sleep yet, but it was a nice gesture. The young child smiled slightly as she sat between the adopted parents she had. She smiled even more after thinking about how mad her father would be after learning that Joseph Joestar, his mortal enemy, was taking care of his daughter. The red eye child watched the screen and pointed to the scene where she was, Joseph and Suzie thought she was very cute in the scenes she was in. She stayed for a year before going back to traveling the world again. The pure sense of freedom she got from it made her happy. The fact she was so small and that she traveled at night allowed her to move about basically undetected.