Chapter fifty: Josuke and Crazy Diamond

His name was Josuke Higashikata.
Josuke and (y/n) took time to get to know each other after they first met. The little pillar girl saw that he was very similar to his father, Joseph. In terms of looks and personality, yet Josuke was a lot sweeter and more gentle. He really loved his hair. And (y/n) did not blame him, it was a great style on him. Although, she wondered what it looked like not styled. Would it be long and pretty like Polnareff's?
She tried to catch him with his hair down after showers, but he always had it styled again. She never got to see it down. The two strands on the back were cute, like little tails.

Josuke's mother, Tomoko, was a pretty woman. She was also very sweet yet was a little feisty. The woman was still in love with Joseph, even after all the years he was not there. It made (y/n) sad to see this. Josuke's grandfather, Ryohei, was a policeman. The man asked the little girl about where her family was. She told him that her adopted family was getting a little too old to take care of her and her biological parents were dead. Some of what she said was not the full truth, but she did give him mostly correct information.
She told Josuke's family that she was being taken care of by the Speedwagon Foundation and was doing a bit of research into something and it brought her to Morioh. She had to be careful of what she told humans. Too much information could be dangerous to them.

(Y/n) was invited to stay with the family by Josuke after he ran it by his mother first. She said it was okay. The teen was pretty excited after this, especially since it meant that he had a sibling. She stayed in Josuke's room and helped Tomoko around the house as a payment for being allowed to stay. The girl did disappear sometimes, only to come back. When asked, she said she went to the hospital in Tokyo to visit a friend who was in a coma.
When they were walking around Morioh together, Josuke finally asked, "(y/n), can you tell me about your friend in a coma?" The little plum haired girl hugged her doll in her small arms tighter, "His name is Noriaki Kakyoin. He has been in a coma for years after the fight he had in Egypt. His spine was snapped, his had a hole punched through him." The violet-blue eyed teen listened and gave a small nervous laugh and lightly rubbed the back of his head, "Perhaps... I could help?"

The little girl's red eyes were looking up to him when he looked back down at her, "You can?" "Yeah. I mean...," the teen looked around then knelt by the little girl, "I can heal things. Maybe I can help your friend." He saw her red eyes light up with hope. She grabbed his hand, "Please! At least try and help Kakyoin!" Her small hand pulled him with surprising amounts of strength, he was dragged to the taxi station. He finally relented and agreed to go to Tokyo with her.
He could tell the little girl was bursting with excitement. She was extremely familiar with the way to the hospital and showed Josuke where to go. She knew where the room was when they did get to the hospital. Josuke followed and found who they were going to see. It was a sad sight. A red haired man in a comatose state. He was skinny, lost a lot of muscle mass. His skin was very pale and sickly looking. The violet-blue eyed teen watched as the little girl hopped up on the bed next to the man. "Kakyoin, I'm back. I brought a friend.," the little girl said, "He's going to try to make you better."

She looked back to Josuke and waved him to come closer. Josuke did hesitantly. He placed his hand over the comatose man's form. (Y/n) felt energy from Josuke pouring into Kakyoin. The red haired man's heart rate spiked. The little girl saw his scars fade a little and heard him take in a deep breath. "Kakyoin?," the girl asked. Josuke pulled his hand away after he finished. (Y/n)'s red eyes never left Kakyoin's face. She saw the signs of him waking up before, slowly, his eyes opened.
Soft and kind violet eyes opened and looked around. They first met with the red ones of the Little pillar, "(y/n)... DIO...." "it's okay Kakyoin.," the little girl spoke softly, "He's dead. After one hundred years, he is dead. You've been in a coma for eleven years. I did all that I could to save you back then." The red haired man gave a small smile, "DIO is dead... good. Is everyone else okay? Iggy, Avdol?" "Alive. Iggy is with Polnareff, he's an old dog now.." the little girl giggled, "But everyone is okay."