Chapter Twenty five: A cherry on top.

Dreams spun about in the head of the pillar child. Dreams of her past. Dreams of her father and her. Nightmares of the horrors she had seen and repressed inside her head. She was asleep, yet she was aware of those around her as she did. She felt her sister, her nephew, her adopted papa and someone else... But, that did not matter to her as she slept. She was safe and she was asleep. Her mind twirling and dancing through the visions that softly played and swirled within her mind.
Lingering connections that allowed her to sense her father and his sorrow. His loneliness. This time was the only time he could ever feel some sort of companionship from the depths of the cosmos he was drifting in. (Y/n) felt warm sun and cool shade in succession as the sun rose and set, the rays touched her skin and warmed her small body.

She could hear voices lightly through her slumber. The plum haired girl was aware of when her adopted father Joseph found her and moved her onto a comfortable mattress. The child felt warmer after having both a mattress and a blanket over her. She was happy. The sun rose again and hit her skin, her red eyes opened to a sunny day before her. The plum haired girl rose from the mattress she had been set on and looked around. She heard her half sister humming and felt two other energies there that were not her nephew. (Y/n) yawned and rubbed her little eyes before getting up and putting the mattress away. Once done, she wandered around the house. She wandered around before finding her adopted father and a dark skinned man in a reddish coat. Joseph looked behind him when he felt a small body run into him, "You're awake! You slept through a lot." The plum haired girl had her head patted by Joseph.
"Here, let me brush your hair for you.," the man said and took the comb out of the child's bag. He began to comb her hair out and detangle the mass of fluffy hair, being careful not to hit her horns.

"Who is this, Jojo?," (y/n) asked Joseph and motioned to the dark skinned man. "This is my friend, Avdol. Avdol, this is my adopted daughter, (y/n).," Joseph introduced them to each other. The girl's red eyes looked at the man and she pointed at his face, "Inferior Esidisi." "(Y/n)! No!," Joseph scolded, "You don't call someone inferior just because they vaguely remind you of someone else."
"I bet he can't even boil his blood.," the little girl said and stuck her tongue out. She got a flick to the back of her head. It was kind of hard. Joseph had flicked her with his mechanical hand. "Ow!," the girl held the back of her head before turning around and smacking his arm with her little hands. Joseph held his arm up to keep her from hitting his chest, he was laughing at her face. She had her cheeks puffed up. The little girl kicked his leg and ran off into the house as she heard the chuckling from the two men.

(Y/n) ran around the house. Her small footsteps tapped on the wooden floors as she did. She ran into the legs of her nephew and looked up at him. His ocean green eyes looked down at her, "So you're up now? Good. We have some things to catch you up on." Her red eyes looked to the person he was carrying. A red haired teen in a green uniform. Jotaro walked past her and to somewhere else. The small pillar caught a familiar scent from the unconscious and injured teen. She followed her nephew cheerily, "You don't have to tell me anything. I'm more concerned about my friend that you are carrying." Her small feet padded on the wooden floor as Jotaros steps sounded a little heavier.
"Holly! Jotaro brought someone home!," (y/n) called out to her sister as she ran by Jotaro, "Can you get the first aid kit?" "I need to find the old man.," Jotaro said to the child as he walked behind her. "Papa is in the tea room with mister Avdol.," Holly said as she looked put of the room she was in. She gasped when she saw the bloodied redhead teen. The little girl ran out to the tea room.

"Old man! Jotaro beat a classmate up!," The little girl called into the room and got both of the men's attention, "He has brought him here!" Her smile was wide. Joseph sighed as the little girl moved aside for Jotaro to walk in and place the red haired teen on the floor. The plum hair child sat by the redhead and sniffed him to confirm the scent she smelled and the face she saw. It indeed was the one she thought he was. The others talked as she focused on smelling him.
Her nose caught a second scent. One up on his forehead. It was a scent from the past, something she had not smelled in one hundred years. She scooted closer to his head and sniffed again. (Y/n)'s small hands moved his hair aside to see a mass of cells on the teen, this was what was giving off that familiar scent. She could not help but to try to taste it, only to be pulled back from the unconscious teen by Joseph. "It's no good. He will be dead in a few days. That flesh bud that (y/n) found on him has been eating at his brain and making him act like an enemy.," the old Man explained, "This spider like mass has been controlling this young man through the power of that monster's charisma."