chapter fifty-seven: Italian Gourmet

(Y/n) and Iggy waited outside of the high school until Okuyasu and Josuke got out. The little girl and dog already stopped by a pet store and got some food that Iggy wanted to sample. The plum haired girl walked with the dog as the two teenagers talked. She noticed that Okuyasu did not look particularly well. "Hey, Okuyasu. You don't look so good. Your energy does not feel so great either.," the little pillar commented, "What's wrong?"
"I did not get a lot of sleep last night. I was pretty sick.," the teen replied to the little girl as she tossed a treat for Iggy to catch. "Oh really? That sucks.," Josuke said. "I feel a little better now. But I'm pretty hungry.," Okuyasu said. (Y/n) hopped onto her stepbrother's shoulder. "The turn to go home is that way.," the little girl said.

"We're not going directly home today. We're going to visit Keicho's grave with Okuyasu.," Josuke explained to the little girl who was perched on his shoulders. "Oh. To the graveyard then. Perhaps I might see some more ghosts~.," the little pillar girl chimed. The blue-violet eyed teen shuddered, "(y/n), Don't say stuff like that. That's creepy." "Why not? Mommy is a ghost.," the plum haired pillar said as she hugged Josuke's head. Iggy was laughing at Josuke's fear of ghosts. "See? Iggy is not afraid. Mommy helped to save him.," the pillar child said.
"It's still creepy.," Josuke said as he and Okuyasu walked towards the graveyard while Iggy was laughing at them at their feet. Okuyasu yawned and wiped his eyes, "Ah man. I'm hungry, we should stop somewhere after visiting my brother's grave." "I'm not hungry.," the pompador sporting teen replied as his stepsister held onto his head for support. "I'm a little hungry. Know anyone who doesn't need their extra blood?," the child joked. "Stop joking like that.," Josuke scolded.

Okuyasu saw a sign and stopped, spurring the others to stop as well. "Hey, there is a new Italian restaurant here.," the dull witted teen said, "It's just up ahead." "The cemetery is up ahead.," Josuke said, "I don't think anyone would want to eat at a restaurant in a place like that." "I would, let's go!," (y/n) said and lightly kicked her feet, "I haven't had Italian in years." "It has to be really good, right?! The graveyard has to be the draw!," Okuyasu said excitedly to Josuke and (y/n), "The flavor must be wow!"
"Italian is good. Especially if done well.," (y/n) said with a smile and showed her little sharp teeth. "Let's go! Let's go!.," Okuyasu said to Josuke as Iggy wagged at the idea of getting table scraps. (Y/n) jumped on the begging bandwagon, "Let's go, Jojo! Jojo, let's go!" "Fine fine. Just settle down before you tear pull my hair out.," the british-Japanese spoke and walked to the graveyard where they saw a white building with a rusty red roof and shutters. A brick chimney stood strong from the roof.

"This is it? I thought it was an empty building before.," Josuke said as they looked at the building before them. "I think they remodeled it. It looks good.," Okuyasu said and walked up. Josuke and Iggy followed. The blue-violet eyed teen looked to the menu and saw something odd, "Huh? Depends on the customer?" "Maybe it's like that one restaurant I found, the chef can make anything you want, as long as he has the ingredients.," the little girl said happily, "I might have to ask if Iggy could come in, he might want some table scraps."
The Boston terrier barked and wagged, telling her that she was right. The little girl smiled at the dog, "Maybe he might like to make something for you, Iggy." Okuyasu looked into the restaurant before the two teens walked in, the decor was very nice. Almost giving off a feeling of being home and comfortable. It was clean. The tables there were set with clean plates and silverware. "The inside looks nice!," Okuyasu said with a cheery chuckle.

Josuke set the little girl down. (Y/n) took her hood off of her head and she sniffed the air, "One human. Male. 29. He-" "Welcome!," a male voice said and a man walked out from the doorway on the other side of the room. He had a very kind energy about him, his face had a gentle expression. He had short, light brunet hair and kind blue eyes. He had a white chef's outfit on and a red scarf around his neck. His hat reminded the child of Polnareff's hair. The man set down the water pitcher he held down and pulled out the seats of a table, "Table for three? Please have a seat."
The little girl sat on the chair and she could barely see over the table. She pouted and sat on her legs so she could at least see over the table. The chef saw her trouble and got a cushion for her to sit on to boost her height. Okuyasu leaned in, "You're a foreigner, right?" "Si, signore. I am Italian. I am Tonio Trendy, you may call me Tonio.," the man said with a smile. Okuyasu was overjoyed with this news, "Awesome we get to eat authentic Italian food, (y/n)!" (Y/n) grinned, "I get to eat Italian again without traveling to Italy to see Caesar!"