Chapter six: To Wind Knight's Lot

Jonathan had been training for a whole week, (y/n) decided to follow him and Zeppeli around after Jonathan had made Zeppeli promise to not hurt the child. The little girl watched her brother train and helped him by being another weight on him or finding objects to train with. Otherwise, she would be napping in the tree above the waterfall where they were training at. Baron Zeppeli decided to tell Jonathan and (y/n) why he was hunting the mask. It was when he was young and had a thirst for adventure into the vast unknown. He was part of his father's archeological team. He pointed to the child, "I found her deep inside a temple. She stood out among the other statues from how strikingly alive she looked and that she was the only one to be laid out in a place of honor with jewels on her. My misfortune started there when I found you and decided to take you from that temple." "Still not my fault, like I said before, human curiosity.," the girl said and rested her chin in her palm, "I did not ask you to take me from my resting place."

Will Zeppeli made a sound that was a mix of a groan and a sigh as the girl hugged her brother's muscular arm. He went back to his story. One of the men on the boat found that the mask she was holding fell out of her hands. The man put it on and became a vampire. The former human began to attack and kill everyone aboard, Will survived after jumping ship and the sun vaporized the vampire. The vampire was Will's father! The little girl looked down to her hands. "The ship drifted along, with her and the mask still on board. I was filled with dread on the thought that the mask's power would be unleashed again.," the mustached man said and looked at the little girl from the corner of his eye, "I knew I had to find a way to stop it, that is what led me to hamon. It is the energy from one's own blood. The mask drains energy from the blood of others. They are the two sides of the same coin, the same energy!" (Y/n) let go of her brother's arm, Jonathan was learning hamon and she was afraid that it would hurt her sooner or later. She returned to her spot in the trees to watch as she pulled the doll that Jonathan bought for her from her bag. She heard a clatter and saw two rings fall onto the rocks below. The girl jumped down from the tree and picked the rings up. They had tribal like patterns on them. The child picked them up and smelled them. She gagged, they smelled of strong toxic poisons. Why did she have these? What use did she have of poison?

She girl placed the rings back into her belt purses. She pulled out the picture she kept with her. It was a picture that she took with George and her brothers. She and George were on a chair with Jonathan and Dio behind them. (Y/n) longed for those peaceful times again. She longed for the times she saw glimpses of, a warrior carrying her, nighttime exploration, snuggling in the arms of a man that held her protectively. Just who were these warriors that she saw in those glimpses? Why could she not recognize them or their faces? She heard the annoying laugh of Will A. Zeppeli, the little girl groaned. She would have to deal with him as Jonathan trained. But, she should train too. She wanted to be strong for her brother. The girl looked to the men that were in the water and walked over to them. Looked like they were training again. She sat on a rock and watched them. Her warrior guardians would be so upset at seeing hamon warriors so close to her. The little girl chuckled while Jonathan looked back at her, "(y/n), I wanted to ask you something," the blueish haired young man said to his sister, "You know about hamon?" "Yes. I was reminded after Baron Zeppeli announced he wanted to kill me.," The girl replied, "A long time ago, Tribes of Hamon warriors existed. I do not remember why, but they wanted to kill me. I was hidden by the Warriors tasked to protect me, I was laid to rest in that temple to be kept safe. The mask was left with me for some reason I do not remember. It has been almost two thousand years, after all."

(Y/n) sighed, "I sometimes get glimpses into the past, my past. From what I can see and remember, I am indeed some sort of high born person." The plum haired girl watched as her brother walked closer to her and knelt down to talk to her, "You may have had trouble with people trying to kill you in the past, But I promise that nothing will happen to you now." The girl looked back to Will Zeppeli, Jonathan did the same and the man begrudgingly nodded in agreement. (Y/n) set her hand into her palm, "I will not eat him then. But, you should get back to training, we need you at full strength if you are to fight Dio." "You will not eat people.," Jonathan said, "I can forgive animals, just as long as they are old and dying already." "I was joking. I will keep eating the sick and weak animals of the countryside.," the girl replied. Jonathan stood and returned to the river to continue training. The plum haired girl played with her doll as Jonathan was trained by Zeppeli. She felt a familiar energy and looked over to see Robert E.O. Speedwagon running up. Speedwagon seemed a little out of breath as he ran up, "Jonathan! (Y/n)!" "Speedwagon!," Jonathan said as he got up from the river. The blond man stopped and panted, "Please, come with me to Wind Knight's Lot." The girl got up and walked to the blond man while holding her doll, she took the hand of the kind blond man.