Chapter ninety-one: Train troubles.

The gang was heading to the train station. The boss had left something there for them to use to transport Trish safely. Giorno was driving while Abbacchio was in the passenger's seat. Bucciarati sat in the second row with (y/n) and Narancia as Fugo, Mista and Trish were in the back. The plum haired Pillar girl had her Seat belt on and was playing with her two toys as the humans around her talked. Abbacchio's wrist was hurting from his hand being reattached to his arm, so it did not help that Narancia threw the Key they had found at him. Bucciarati covered the little girl's ears when his friend swore loudly. The girl hugged the Plush animal Abbacchio got her as the adults talked. She had woken up on Abbacchio's chest earlier, the man had already woken but was letting her hug onto him more. The tiny girl looked at Abbacchio's hair that peeked over the seat. She had noticed the nobody was using a seat belt besides her.
"Buckle up!," She fussed at her adopted father. "Excuse me?," Bruno asked the child. "Buckle up.," the little girl repeated, "It's not safe to not wear a seat belt." She heard a huff from Abbacchio before hearing a click from where he was, "Buckle your seatbelts, Dumbasses. You heard her." The little girl heard clicks of seatbelts around her. The small child had a big smile on her face.

"The inscription on the key says that whatever the boss left for us is on a drinking fountain with a turtle. The sixth platform.," Abbacchio stated and gave the key to Bucciarati. "Hm. The train station will take us to Venezia after going to Rome.," Bucciarati stated, "The missions from the boss will stop after we give Trish to him." "Venezia? The boss is there?," Narancia asked. 'So is Air Supplina island. I should go see if Caesar is there. The island would be a good hiding place for us if something goes wrong.,' (y/n) thought to herself. Her red eyes cut to Giorno, she saw his green eyes look at her in the mirror before looking back to the road. 'He wants to know more than what I want to give.,' the girl thought, 'I don't know if he even deserves to know.' She felt a finger press into her cheek. Narancia was poking her soft face, "What's that look for? It was kind of scary." Narancia started pulling her cheek, causing the little girl to whine a bit. The rubbery skin stretched with his pulling, snapping back once he let go. The violet eyed teen chuckled from watching her rub her cheeks.
The little girl smacked Narancia's hand away as he tried to poke her cheeks again. The girl pouted as he kept at it, "The last person who kept pulling my cheeks died. His body's ashes were scattered across the sands of the Egyptian desert." Narancia let the girl's cheek go. The little girl kept playing with the toys she had. She barely listened to the others talk. She felt the van lurch as Giorno swerved to avoid getting hit by a reckless driver.

(Y/n) heard Mista yelling, asking for forgiveness for Fugo. The little girl looked through the crack in the seat and saw that they did not have their seatbelts on. She puffed her cheeks up. "This wouldn't have happened of you just put on the seatbelt!," the little girl pouted. Mista and Fugo were both smacked on the head by something. "Ow!," Mista whined. The tiny pillar sat back in her seat and waited as Giorno drove. After a while, they made it to the train station and got out. "(Y/n), use your horns.," Bucciarati told the little girl. Fugo helped Trish out of the van and they all walked to the train station together. "Besides us, I sense a few other stands.," the little girl spoke as she was picked up by Abbacchio and set on his shoulder, "Be careful." The little girl wrapped her cloak around her and fastened her bags to the belt of her traditional outfit. The child's red eyes scanned around. The gang walked into the train station and went to the sixth platform. In the drinking fountain was a pond turtle.
Abbacchio let the little girl down to touch and play with the turtle a bit. The little reptile sat on the drinking fountain as the small child petted its head lightly with a tiny finger. Bucciarati was trying to find what the key went to. He was not having much luck, "Go back to Abbacchio, (y/n). I'll find what the key goes to." The little girl obeyed and said goodbye to the little turtle before going back to Abbacchio, she ran past the Golden haired Giorno, their eyes meeting for only a moment before she jumped up onto Abbacchio's shoulder. The yellow and violet eyed man looked up to the girl and gave her the plush toy back.